The Chibi Project - LIVE!

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
PatrickD
Sometimes mistaken for Vu

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=LunaLily]Boy, did it make me feel special. :P[/quote]
Which caller were you? (Nobody ever leaves their names!)

For anyone that missed it, the phone number is in the podcast. Call it anytime, day or night. It goes to an automated voicemail/fax system, so you won't actually get us and you'll get the automated system and we listen to the voice mails later.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
PatrickD

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=Ficus]So now that its been a few weeks, how did Sailor Moon end up looking? Did the tar and feathers stay on?[/quote]
Yes. It's a mess.

I'm going to take out the loose feathers at some point so that you can actually see Chibi Moon...since it's mostly stuffed with feathers right now.
-Patrick Delahanty

View my Convention List
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

Post by PinkHairedWonder »

I finally got it up and running, and I was cracking up the whole way through. Now if I only had my iPod and i could show everybody what they missed! Next year I'm sitting up front.
Death
Veteran Poster

Post by Death »

hehehe :)
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

I was in the waaaay back in the podcast. The only way I can tell where I was is because I had a Naruto sleeping hat on (the walrus one). Patrick, was that your camera that you used to film the general video, not the close up one? The video from it was kind of grainy.
PatrickD

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=PinkHairedWonder]Patrick, was that your camera that you used to film the general video, not the close up one?[/quote]
Yes. The same camera was used for episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, most of 7, almost all of 8, and the still shots of episode 10. It's a Sony DCR-VX2000.
-Patrick Delahanty

View my Convention List
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

It looks better a video iPod. I got a new one yesterday, and I've been showing anyone I can the podcast. I've gotten some pretty funny looks when they see Grillin' Menchi, Burning Gumdam, or the Sailor Moon dolls getting ripped apart by the chainsaw.

I have a question. My friend and I watch Naruto, and we constantly bicker about Orochimaru, and whether he is gay or not. I'm on the Anti-Orochimaru side, but she never listens to me. So, if I buy an Orochimaru plushie and give it to you guys, can I trust you to destroy it in ANY WAY POSSIBLE? t would help me to make my point. So, would you guys be able to do it? For me?
ZionCleric
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ZionCleric »

Oh wow, I totally forgot about this thread during my uploading.
As for feedback, you guys were awesome, this really lit up my ride-on-the-T back home!

I was sitting at the front cosplaying as Negi holding that "3-A" flag during the podcast. =D
PatrickD

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=PinkHairedWonder]So, if I buy an Orochimaru plushie and give it to you guys, can I trust you to destroy it in ANY WAY POSSIBLE? t would help me to make my point. So, would you guys be able to do it? For me?[/quote]
Yes, we always take donations...as long as it's something we haven't done before. (Although we'll take as many of the original little plastic Chibi Moon figures as we can get.)
-Patrick Delahanty

View my Convention List
LunaLily
Veteran Poster

Post by LunaLily »

[quote=PatrickD][quote=LunaLily]Boy, did it make me feel special. :P[/quote]
Which caller were you? (Nobody ever leaves their names!)[/quote]

[color:purple]I will never tell. XD[/color]
PatrickD

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=LunaLily][quote=PatrickD]Which caller were you? (Nobody ever leaves their names!)[/quote]

[color:purple]I will never tell. XD[/color][/quote]
Well, there were only TWO! :P

More people need to call and leave voice mail for The Chibi Project. :) (206) 222-2191. (It's also on http://chibiproject.com/ if anyone forgets.)
-Patrick Delahanty

View my Convention List
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

[quote=PatrickD][quote=PinkHairedWonder]So, if I buy an Orochimaru plushie and give it to you guys, can I trust you to destroy it in ANY WAY POSSIBLE? t would help me to make my point. So, would you guys be able to do it? For me?[/quote]
Yes, we always take donations...as long as it's something we haven't done before. (Although we'll take as many of the original little plastic Chibi Moon figures as we can get.)[/quote]
Oooh. I'll get it as soon as I can. This is gonna be awesome! Would you prefer a bigger plushie for more damage?
Jekka
AB Alumni

Post by Jekka »

[quote=LeeleeTheBunny]I was so busy with the masquerade skit and everything I totally missed this panel and as such, completely missed seeing Pat and Jekka. This was sad because that means during their performance there was no one yelling Jekka's name like some crazed parrot like creature.

Hope it went well! [/quote]

That is wicked sad. I always enjoy hearing people scream out my name. }:|

Jekka Cormier
Game Shows
Chibi Project
Anime Unscripted
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

[quote=Jekka][quote=LeeleeTheBunny]I was so busy with the masquerade skit and everything I totally missed this panel and as such, completely missed seeing Pat and Jekka. This was sad because that means during their performance there was no one yelling Jekka's name like some crazed parrot like creature.

Hope it went well! [/quote]

That is wicked sad. I always enjoy hearing people scream out my name. }:| [/quote]

That's because you and Patrick are two of the most awesome people at Anime Boston!
LunaLily
Veteran Poster

Post by LunaLily »

[quote=PatrickD][quote=LunaLily][quote=PatrickD]Which caller were you? (Nobody ever leaves their names!)[/quote]

[color:purple]I will never tell. XD[/color][/quote]
Well, there were only TWO! :P

More people need to call and leave voice mail for The Chibi Project. :) (206) 222-2191. (It's also on http://chibiproject.com/ if anyone forgets.)[/quote]

[color:purple]True. :p

Wow, not that many people have left voicemail? That's rather surprising. I would think more people would be into leaving messages and such. I'll make sure to call you guys again. :D ...especially around finals. I think I'm going to need some form of amusement before I pull out my hair trying to figure out absurd math formulas. O.o[/color]
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

I will call too. I will be so bored after vacation. I'm bringing all my Chibi Project episodes with me when I go away, so I can't wait to hear what people say.
Jekka
AB Alumni

Post by Jekka »

Patrick forwards all the voicemails to me so I can hear them too, and I love you guys ^^ they make me giggle.

Jekka Cormier
Game Shows
Chibi Project
Anime Unscripted
PatrickD

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=Jekka]Patrick forwards all the voicemails to me so I can hear them too, and I love you guys ^^ they make me giggle.[/quote]
I can't wait to hear the first one that makes you squeak with laughter...because that one would have to be awesome!
-Patrick Delahanty

View my Convention List