ETA on Panelist Badge Reimbursement?

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
mpaulweeks
Getting the hang of this...

ETA on Panelist Badge Reimbursement?

Post by mpaulweeks »

Hey, wasn't sure how / where to ask this, so here we are!

I bought the my badge online, with the understanding that I would be reimbursed upon completion of my panel(s).

My first panel was on Saturday. As per the instructions I received during checkin, I went to the Staff room Sunday morning to pick up my reimbursement check. The staff member there told it wasn't printed in time, and that I could expect it in the mail two weeks after the con.

It has now been a month, and I have not received nor heard anything yet. I tried reaching out via email 2 weeks ago with no response. Did the checks already go out, maybe to the wrong address? Or are they still in progress?

Other panelists, what has been your experience? Have any of you received your checks or heard anything yet?

Thanks!
tehscribbles
AB Staff

Re: ETA on Panelist Badge Reimbursement?

Post by tehscribbles »

Hello!

The checks have been being sent in batches each week. I believe our treasurer just send out the remaining batches not to long ago. If you haven't received your check by next week send me a PM with your panel name and your name and I can look it up. :)
Kate-lyn Skribiski Gingerich (Scribbles)
Programming Logistics Coordinator
mpaulweeks

Post by mpaulweeks »

Will do. Thanks for the update!
mpaulweeks

Post by mpaulweeks »

What do you know, got it today!

Thanks again.