Clifford Chapin

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

Clifford Chapin

Post by Faceman » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Clifford Chapin is a voice actor, and director best known for his work in anime and video games. Some of his prolific anime roles include Katsuki Bakugo in My Hero Academia, Conny Springer in Attack on Titan, Cabba in Dragon Ball Super, and Charles Grey in Black Butler. As for video games, you can hear Clifford as the voices of Toby the Destroyer from Battleborn, Michael from YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, and Kukulkan in Smite.

In addition to his voice over credits, Clifford has also worked behind the scenes for Marvel Entertainment's publishing branch, as well as for several reality television series. In his downtime, he enjoys playing video games and reading comic books of every genre.

To keep up with all of Clifford's many antics, be sure to follow him on Twitter (@CliffordChapin) and "Like" his Facebook page: Clifford Chapin (Voice Actor).

Clifford appears courtesy of FUNimation.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017 - 2019
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

ickycosplay
Experienced Poster

Re: Clifford Chapin

Post by ickycosplay » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for bringing Clifford Chapin to Anime Boston! I'm beyond excited that he's going to be a guest!!
Anime Boston 2018
Akiho Senomiya (Robotics;Notes)
Makoto Nijima (Persona 5)

Previous Cosplay
Akiho Senomiya (Robotics;Notes), Eve (No.6), Chie Satonaka (Persona 4), Aoi Asahina (Danganronpa), Crona (Soul Eater), Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney)