FLOW

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

FLOW

Post by Faceman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 pm

FLOW is a 5-person rock band made up of KOHSHI (Vocals), KEIGO (Vocals), TAKE (Guitar), GOT’S (Bass), and IWASAKI (Drums).

Siblings KOHSHI (Vocals) and TAKE (Guitar) have been making music together since 1993. They formed FLOW in 1998. KEIGO (Vocals) joined in 1999 with GOT’S (Bass) and IWASAKI (Drums) joining in 2000 to form the current group.

FLOW made their major debut with the single “Blaster” in 2003, showing the world their impressive musical strength and versatility, including their signature twin vocals. Since their electric debut, FLOW has provided a wide variety of anime opening and closing themes including: “GO!!!” opening theme for Naruto, “COLORS” opening theme for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, and most recently “Kaze no Uta” and "INNOSENSE” for Tales of Zestiria the X.

Furthermore as masters of performing live, FLOW is heralded as being energetic, exciting, and electrifying. In 2008, FLOW had successful performances in the Nippon Budokan. Since then, they’ve performed live all over Japan and the world. They’ve travelled to 17 countries including ones on Asia, North America, South America, and Europe and show no signs of slowing down. The band has put on a record number of shows in Japan. They continue to delight audiences around the globe with their unique sound and incredible live performances. FLOW entered their 15th anniversary year starting in July 2017. To celebrate, they are holding a tour of 6 cities with seven performances.

FLOW is also collaborating with GRANRODEO, reuniting for the first time since 2014. Their new single “Howling” will be released on January 24, 2018.

You won’t want to take your eyes off of FLOW for their 15th anniversary.

FLOW Official Site - http://www.flow.mu
FLOW 15th Anniversary Site - http://www.flow.mu/cam/15th/
FLOW Official facebook - https://www.facebook.com/FLOWofficial.music
FLOW Official Twitter Account - @FLOW_official
FLOW Official Instagram - FLOW_OFFICIAL_JAPAN
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017 - 2019
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

nodsviper
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nodsviper » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Sweet!

Maybe they will play Steppin Out, that would be wicked awesome.
Shizaya

kibakesticles
Veteran Poster

Re: FLOW

Post by kibakesticles » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:30 pm

I saw FLOW in concert twice and got their autographs three times in the past year and a half thanks to Anime Expo and Otakon, but I'm always happy to see them more. They're a great band and they put on a great show. They just probably won't be an autograph priority for me this time, which I am totally okay with.

Sixer
I'm new!

Post by Sixer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm

So, my question about FLOW at AB is will there be an extra fee to see their performance at the con or is that included in the ticket to AB? :?:

That aside so psyched to see them. Love this band still listening to some of their tunes : D

nodsviper
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nodsviper » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:04 pm

There wasn't for the Okamoto's concert last year so maybe it will be the same this year? It worked like this; you could go to a station starting at 9am the morning of and pick up ticket to reserve your spot, but it didn't cost anything. I don't know if they let people in without tickets after everyone who lined up had entered, but there was certainly enough balcony seating for more people.
Shizaya

Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:58 am

All AB events are free with your membership except for some charity events (mainly the formal ball)

We don't have information on the concert tickets/vouchers yet for this year but they are 100% not required to be able to see concerts/masquerade but are only required to line up for the event.

Once everyone with a ticket/voucher enters and the line is gone, anyone is free to come and go as they please :)
Nabil Samuel

NEAS Board Member: '17, '18
Assistant Director of PR: '19
Social Media Coordinator: '15-'18
Web Staff: '17, '18
Executive Advisor: '14 - '17
Video Tech Coordinator: '11 - '15