Cherami Leigh

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

Cherami Leigh

Post by Faceman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

Cherami Leigh has been in the industry for 20 years. She has been in over 75 commercials, and has worked on over 100 anime projects including: Lucy in Fairy Tail; Asuna in Sword Art Online; Road in D. Grayman; Lizzie in Black Butler; Mai in Ghost Hunt; and Patty in Soul Eater. Cherami has worked on over 20 video games, including Borderlands 2- in which she plays the popular DLC- Gaige. She voices Sailor Venus in Sailor Moon; Tome in Mob Psycho 100; Kudelia in Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans; Illia in RWBY; and Makoto in the upcoming Persona 5.

Cherami was recently announced to be playing Sarada in Boruto: Naruto The Movie, as well as multiple characters in Fire Emblem: Heroes. She is a series regular on the Sprout hit- Zou; a lead role in the animated feature Ribbit; has guest starred on Doc McStuffins; and plays Peanut Big Top in the La La Loopsy Girls. She starred in Shane Dawson's Not Cool and the Starz Original Series The Chair. She appeared in the Emmy Award Winning Temple Grandin, as well as Friday Night Lights, The Deep End, Chase, Shameless, Bones, and Longmire to name a few.

Cherami worked on Fast Food Nation with Richard Linklater, The Hottest State with Ethan Hawke, and The Mist with Frank Darabont, among others. She also stars in the recently released faith based drama Beyond the Farthest Star. She also starred in and produced two seasons of the award winning webseries Throwing Stones, as well as the soon to be released CONfessionals. She has other projects in various stages of production that she is excited to share!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017
Assistant Director of Public Relations 2015-2016
Webmaster 2010-2016
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

john01824
I'm new!

Re: Cherami Leigh

Post by john01824 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 am

Fantastic and very talented voice actor. Great get Anime Boston!

kibakesticles
Veteran Poster

Re: Cherami Leigh

Post by kibakesticles » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Looks like we're getting Cherami every other year here. Always good to have her. In the years she's been here, I don't think I've gotten anything signed by her other than the Sword Art Online wall scroll from the group signing. I'll probably try for Soul Eater or a Sword Art Blu-ray.