Brina Palencia

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

Brina Palencia

Post by Faceman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Brina Palencia is an actress working in Dallas, TX and Los Angeles, CA. She’s voiced... a lot of stuff. Some of her anime highlights include: Shirayuki in Snow White With the Red Hair; Minoru Mineta in My Hero Academia; Touka in Tokyo Ghoul; Ciel Phantomhive in Black Butler; Holo in Spice and Wolf; Chopper in One Piece; Varona in Durarara!! x2; Juvia in Fairy Tail; Yuno in Future Diary; Natsuki in Summer Wars; Chibitalia in Hetalia; Rei in Evangelion 1.0, 2.0, 3.0; Tamama in Sgt. Frog,; Hideyoshi in Baka and Test; and the list goes on for a very long time....

In the land of gaming she can be heard as: Mad Moxxi in Borderlands and Tales From the Borderlands; Paige in Telltale’s The Walking Dead: Michonne; Elle in Tales of Xillia; Mellka in Battleborn; Rayfa in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney; Cupid in SMITE; Gerda in Comic Jumper; Moogle in Final Fantasy Fables; and various characters in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Duke Nukem Forever, Guitar Hero III and IV; Stunt Driver 2; and Street Fighter 4.

She also served as the Music Director for Space Dandy, Show By Rock, Negima!?, My Bride is a Mermaid, Rosario+Vampire, and Dragon Ball Kai.

On camera she is best known for playing Sophia in the CW series Star-Crossed; Ana on Season 4 of The Walking Dead; Jody Evans on Season 7 of Castle; and Kayla Bates in the web series The Troubadoors.

Brina can also be seen in several indie films and enjoys writing music. Find her on Instagram @brinakins.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017
Assistant Director of Public Relations 2015-2016
Webmaster 2010-2016
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

kibakesticles
Veteran Poster

Re: Brina Palencia

Post by kibakesticles » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Another one of my top 10 that I requested. Haven't seen her since Anime Boston 2011. I had her sign One Piece and Evangelion: 2.0 then, so I'll probably try for Summer Wars this time.

john01824
I'm new!

Post by john01824 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Yeah, great choice as I think she is one of the top voice actors in the business.

Nenie
Determined Poster

Post by Nenie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:29 pm

WHaaaaattt!!!? Georgie Prescott III!
AB07-Aya from Super Gals
AB08-Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09-Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10-Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11-Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12-Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13-Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena