Naokatsu Tsuda

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

Naokatsu Tsuda

Post by Faceman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Naokatsu Tsuda is a Japanese animation director at David Production Inc. After making his debut as a chief director for “Inu x Boku Secret Service” (2012), Tsuda is now best known as the director of the TV animation “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure” series (2012-2016).

Jojo series has been popular for over 30 years, ever since its original manga by Hirohiko Araki was first issued in Shueisha’s Shukan Shonen Jump comic magazine. Tsuda succeeded creating the perfect visualization of the unique “Jojo World” that even the critical core fans admire.

Without limiting his specialized genre, Tsuda’s animation making covers various types of titles such as “B Gata H Kei” (2010), “LEVEL E” (2011), “Ben-to” (2011), “Chojigen Game Neptune” (2013) and the latest “Jojo” series made a record-breaking hit to be called as his new masterpiece.

For more information on David Production Inc. visit http://davidproduction.jp/english/.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017
Assistant Director of Public Relations 2015-2016
Webmaster 2010-2016
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

kibakesticles
Veteran Poster

Re: Naokatsu Tsuda

Post by kibakesticles » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 pm

I really wish Viz had started releasing their JoJo Blu-rays! Oh well, I'm still very excited to see him at the con.