Michelle Ruff

Share your excitement about Anime Boston's various guests of honor. Show them how enthusiastic Anime Boston fans can be! (Sometimes they read this forum too!)
Faceman
AB Executive

Michelle Ruff

Post by Faceman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:58 am

Michelle Ruff, originally a midwestern girl from The Motor City Madhouse, now hails from Sunny Los Angeles. She’s a fan fave for numerous video games and anime titles. Michelle’s an MSU Grad with her Improv and Acting training from Chicago’s Second City Theatre, Player’s Workshop and Improv Olympic.

You can hear Michelle as some of your favorite anime characters including Sinon from Sword Art Online 2, Young Satoru from Erased, Sakuya Tachibana from God Eater, Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach, Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann, Fujiko Mine from Lupin the Third, Yuki Nagato from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Anri Sonohara from Durarara, Luna from Sailor Moon Classic and Sailor Moon Crystal, Yukari from the Persona 3 & 4 Series, Jill Valentine from Resident Evil Revelations, C-Viper from Street Fighter, Robin from Fire Emblem, Cream the Rabbit From Sonic the Hedgehog and many others.

She lends her voice to the Judge Dredd Superfiend series as Kid Sydney, Stephanie and Lacy from Disney’s Lego Friend’s of Heartlake City and National Wildlife Federation Characters Skip the Rabbit and Miss Sally from Wild Animal Baby Explorers and the latest installment of “The Good Guy-Chuckie” from The Childsplay Film series.

Michelle also lends her voice to TV shows and feature films including popular animated features like The Angry Birds, Kung Fu Panda 3, Home, Madagascar, The Wind Also Rises and Peabody and Sherman. If you listen close you can hear her voice in popular films like Batman v Superman, Fast and Furious 7 and TV shows like Arrow, Powers, Grimm and Supernatural.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations 2017
Assistant Director of Public Relations 2015-2016
Webmaster 2010-2016
President of New England Anime Society, Inc.

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!

Kanechan
Experienced Poster

Re: Michelle Ruff

Post by Kanechan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Now I'm excited for this. Hers is the last name I need for my Witch Hunter Robin collection (as Yurika Dojima). Can't wait to see her! :o :shock:
Klein bottle for rent; inquire within.

kibakesticles
Veteran Poster

Re: Michelle Ruff

Post by kibakesticles » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:03 pm

By far my favorite English anime voice actor, hence her spot at the top of my request list, and another one I've never seen before. So thank you! There are so many things I'd love to have her sign, but Code Geass still tops it for her as well, so I'm going to go for that and maybe bring some backup in case multiple items are allowed and/or there are multiple signings for her that I can make it to. And needless to say I'm looking forward to seeing any panels, etc. she's involved in at least as much.