Stardew Valley Meetup/Other Cosplayers?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2018.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

unoriginaltoast
I'm new!

Stardew Valley Meetup/Other Cosplayers?

Post by unoriginaltoast »

Hello! I was just curious if anyone else was going to go as someone from Stardew Valley. Obvs a western indie video game probably won't have a ton of people, but I'll be wandering around as Abigail the whole weekend and would love to meet up with fellow fans! I looked around on here and the rest of the internet, but didn't see anything concrete, but if I missed a meetup, please point me in the right direction!

Thank you!
runicmagitek
Experienced Poster

Re: Stardew Valley Meetup/Other Cosplayers?

Post by runicmagitek »

I'm not cosplaying anything Stardew Valley, but I love the game and would probably squee if I ran into you (Abigail is my fave!).
1/4 of Curtain Call Cosplay

N/A
Twili Midna (Legend of Zelda) | Canti (FLCL) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill) | Neptune Vasilias (RWBY)
Julia (Cowboy Bebop) | Twili Midna (Legend of Zelda) | Canti (FLCL) | Glynda Goodwitch (RWBY)
Julia (Cowboy Bebop) | Squall Leonhart, SeeD ball uniform (Final Fantasy VIII) | Nicolas Brown (Gangsta)
unoriginaltoast
I'm new!

Post by unoriginaltoast »

runicmagitek wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 pm I'm not cosplaying anything Stardew Valley, but I love the game and would probably squee if I ran into you (Abigail is my fave!).
Hey, awesome!! If you do see me, be sure to say hi! I LOVE Stardew and want so badly to talk to other fans of the game!
runicmagitek
Experienced Poster

Post by runicmagitek »

Ahhhhh~ now I hope I run into you just to pose a la Will Smith and be like, "THE WIFE!" If I spot a certain purple-haired lady walking around, I'll be sure to bounce your way so we can squee together :D
1/4 of Curtain Call Cosplay

N/A
Twili Midna (Legend of Zelda) | Canti (FLCL) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill) | Neptune Vasilias (RWBY)
Julia (Cowboy Bebop) | Twili Midna (Legend of Zelda) | Canti (FLCL) | Glynda Goodwitch (RWBY)
Julia (Cowboy Bebop) | Squall Leonhart, SeeD ball uniform (Final Fantasy VIII) | Nicolas Brown (Gangsta)
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2018 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.