PopCult Anime Con 2017

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

PopCult Anime Con 2017

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello there. ^_^ ^_^

I was wondering if anyone will be attending PopCult Anime Con in Framingham this coming August 19-20? Last year was their very first year, and it was lots of fun. I'm looking forward to it this year, too. :) :)

One thing I'm psyched about is that Odaiko New England will be performing there again this year.

Here is the con's website:

http://popcultanimecon.com/
H. Guderian
Obsessed Poster

Re: PopCult Anime Con 2017

Post by H. Guderian »

I was considering it, as its only a town away. I've been waffling on Otakon which is the same month. I tend to work weekends, and there's only so much vacation time I'm willing to spend, especially on a new risky venture. I may take more time to decide.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Re: PopCult Anime Con 2017

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

One other thing my Mom & I remember from last year from PopCult was (my Mom attended the con with me: I am unable to drive, so, she not only was my source of transportation, she also joined in on the fun and attended some panels with me. :D :D She will be attending again this year with me, too. :) :) ), one time when we were on the elevator, we were talking with some people who were dealers in the Dealers Room. They said for a first year con, they did very well with sales. That was cool to hear. :) :)