Connecticon 2015?

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Connecticon 2015?

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

is anyone from AB going? I met someone On Saturday that was going, and I'm hoping to meet new people to hang with (that cosplay from my show)

I'm going to be Rinku from Yu Yu hakusho (for at least a day if not more) If you are part of the ever lasting (never dying) yu yu hakusho fandom, please pm me so we can do a photoshoot. I'd like to do this outside if at all possible.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Re: Connecticon 2015?

Post by Mamacass »

My entire family is going this year (including my older son, his first con Ever) and my 2 that are in my signature will be (hopefully) cosplaying.
*fingerscrossed*
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Connecticon 2015?

Post by MomoMiraculous »

I was going to, but unfortunately, something came up and I can no longer attend the convention. :( I was really looking forward to it too and the guests they got are awesome. Have fun to those of you who are going.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron