Connecticon 2013

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
Clickie
Getting the hang of this...

Connecticon 2013

Post by Clickie »

Now that Anime Boston is over, is anyone planning on going to Connecticon this year?
Icchysgirl
Veteran Poster

Re: Connecticon 2013

Post by Icchysgirl »

Yup booked our rooms and made any edits to our costumes that are needed. The four female yugioh protagonists will be attending this year, if all goes well. We should be there on Thursday for the formal and then leave mid-day Sunday.
Sometimes my motorcycle just doesn't work ...
Sometimes I don't draw the right cards ...
And sometimes I have a man crush on Yugi
Plans for 2014 - Female Yusei
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

Articuno of the Legendary Bird gijinka group, here! My friends and I will be the birds, hopefully in the Masquerade for a special dramatic artsy-fartsy dance skit :lol:
My cousin's oldest kid will hopefully be coming with us as an as-of-yet-undecided Pokemon gijinka, and my con-mom will be a Chansey gijinka bebopping around!

AB hasn't been over for a week yet and I say BRING ON CTCON!
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Possibility I'll attend. I haven't been since 2010, which is sad since I live 20 minutes away. I find it more expensive though in the long run and it came at a bad time last year since I had to pay car tax AND registration. *grumbles*
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron