First Night Boston meetup

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
oniisan
I'm new!

First Night Boston meetup

Post by oniisan »

I was wondering if anybody was interested in having a meetup during and/or after First night Boston. I should be going there and I was wondering if there was anything else going on anime related. If not, then we could have a meetup for when the ball drops itself and have a new year's party? So did anybody hear anything/anybody interested?
Ugly Bob
Veteran Poster

Re: First Night Boston meetup

Post by Ugly Bob »

oniisan wrote:I was wondering if anybody was interested in having a meetup during and/or after First night Boston. I should be going there and I was wondering if there was anything else going on anime related. If not, then we could have a meetup for when the ball drops itself and have a new year's party? So did anybody hear anything/anybody interested?
That sounds like fun! I meant to go last year, but forgot to check with friends in advance. I'll probably be able to make it either way this New Year's.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

If I'm not mistaken, the NEAS (New England Anime Society) usually has screenings during First Night Boston.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
oniisan
I'm new!

Post by oniisan »

MarmaladeChainsaw84 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the NEAS (New England Anime Society) usually has screenings during First Night Boston.
Yep, that's part of the reason why i'm asking about this. I thought that it'd be cool, since the event doesn't go all the way to midnight to arrange for a meetup that WILL go all the way to midnight. And just think about it, spending New Year's Eve and counting down till midnight with other otakus, it's kinda hard to beat a New Year's like that!
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Hm...that could be interesting and if I lived closer to Boston something I'd probably go to but alas...I live in the middle of Connecticut so going to First Night Hartford would be easier...maybe but not likely at this point that I can make it. That might change though who knows?
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
bakasaru
Experienced Poster

Post by bakasaru »

hey, if you are talking about meetup, we have a group who's about to meetup in sunday. its our first meetup, go to this facebook page and your welcome to join us!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=300835219945778
it will be great if you come!!!
helllllo people!! there are meet ups!! if you want to meet new friends, or know the people you talk here with, then go to this topic:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=300835219945778
its happening so don't hesitate to come!! :D