SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2011 - need hotel space?

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Believe it or not, yes we have reserved hotel space for SDCC too (at the Westin Hotel), for less than 1400 bucks (total plus taxes from July 20 - July 24th). Hotel is 10-14 min. walk from the convention center. Its got a pool, you may have to pay for internet, and not in a shady area.

If anyone is interested or needs other details, please message here, or private message me.

If you need help on flights, please ask - as I understand hotwire.com is selling tix for that time period at around 380.00 round trip, taxes included (this is as of Nov 28th, 2010)

Tip: the longer you wait, the higher the plane tix go

Registration for SDCC 2011 is here (they are still working on the site, but keep checking back.. its not sold out yet):

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

I have a correction to make here... its 1500 bucks total, since they forgot to include tax.

The price you pay (for Weds - Sun), depends on how many people confirm to be in our hotel room.

1500 / 150 people = 15 bucks per person.

Realistically, we cant fit 150 people, but you get the idea I hope.