Cosplay picnic

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
AkariMatsumoto
I'm new!

Cosplay picnic

Post by AkariMatsumoto »

Hey have you ever wanted to make people wonder what you were doing with a bunch of random people in cosplay ...... i know i have if so come join us at PINE BANKS PARK to have fun, adventure and best of all Anime. were inviting all the otakus to have a chance to hang out with N.O.F. Productions for a whole day. Oh plus some of us will be dressed up as cosplay, but if you done own or want to were not forcing you its like fun for all. The picnic is pot luck style so please bring food to add to the fun~!!!!!!!!!! OK so this whole thing is going down at 1087 main st Malden, MA 02148 on.......... well we haven't decide on the date yet but we know its going to be during June 28- July 3. ^-^
BorderlineCrazy
Experienced Poster

Cosplay picnic

Post by BorderlineCrazy »

[color:orange]where's Pine Banks Park?
I'd like to go to this - 3-[/color]
NalaChai
Experienced Poster

Cosplay picnic

Post by NalaChai »

Pine Banks is in Malden, about a stop before Oak Grove, I plan on going to this too~ ;D