Osomatsu-san 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

KQBeans
Experienced Poster

Osomatsu-san 2017

Post by KQBeans »

Heya! Not really planning a formal photoshoot (but with enough participation, well, who knows? ) but I figured I'd just throw it out there that I'd love to meet some Osomatsu-San cosplayers! I'll be freezing my buns off as Jyushimatsu on Thursday at pre-reg (with Totty!) and at least one other day, possibly Friday! :P

Everyone have a good con! Hustle, hustle!
MathieuWarrior
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Osomatsu-san 2017

Post by MathieuWarrior »

Oh hey!
I was wondering if anyone was going to do some sort of meetup for Osomatsu-san this year.. It'd be great to meet other cosplayers (and granted if there's enough people, do a photo shoot (´・u・`)! ) I'll be going as Hesokuri Wars Wolf PJ Karamatsu on Friday, and hopefully with my friend who will be cosplaying as Osomatsu.
✧・゚: *✧~Cosplay list~✧・゚: *✧
In Progress
KQBeans
Experienced Poster

Post by KQBeans »

We should have a meet-up for Friday sometime then! I can probably convince my Totty to come with me, assuming their Touken Ranbu photoshoot doesn't occur during (time is still up in the air right now). Will you be doing any other days as well, or just Friday? Because there's a possibility for Sunday if Friday doesn't work.
MathieuWarrior

Post by MathieuWarrior »

I'll most likely just be doing Friday.. Saturday will be a bit of a busy day for me and unfortunately, I'll be leaving on Sunday. :/ I hope that works for you!
✧・゚: *✧~Cosplay list~✧・゚: *✧
In Progress
KQBeans
Experienced Poster

Post by KQBeans »

Yup, Friday sometime will be fine! We'll be staying at one of the hotels so changing costumes won't be hard. I'll ask Totty when a good time to meet might be, even for just a little bit, and yes, there should be pictures regardless :)
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

Ichimatsu desu ka do.

At least on Friday. Unless my panel changes days on me!
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
KQBeans
Experienced Poster

Post by KQBeans »

Would anyone be okay with meeting after 6pm but before 7:30? There's a photoshoot my Totty is going to from another series at 4pm, and it's a pretty intense outfit so they're probably wearing it a bulk of the day, maybe changing to come with me.

This is my first AB so I'm not too keen on good meeting places ^^;; Something inside sounds better since the forcast seems potentially rainy. The gathering list says the 1st floor Hynes and 3rd floor S. Lobby are taken for 6pm, nothing else that I can see.

Another option that if everyone was in agreement would be to meet at the Skywalk Observatory in the mall and maaaybe go up? I know it costs money to go up it ($19) but would anyone be interested in going there? http://www.prudentialcenter.com/shop_detail.html?id=64 If we go before it gets dark there will be a great view of the sunset! Nevermind, they're closing at 2pm that day due to an event :(

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to mention!
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

That actually works pretty well for me! I could make a 6-7:30 photoshoot. I have my panel from 2-3:30 so that'd give me more than enough time to stash my crap away and come back and the purple one. The only kicker is that I'd have to find out where it is, and my phone is craptacular...
KQBeans
Experienced Poster

Post by KQBeans »

How does a meetup on Friday at 6PM near the Dunkin Donuts in the Pru mall sound? Once we meet up, we can find a good photo locale.
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

Sounds fantastic, actually! Gives me time to dump my crap after my panel and go fool around a bit too beforehand.
Nemvoria

Post by Nemvoria »

I'll be going Friday as mafia Osomatsu
And Sunday as episode 24 Osomatsu. I hope to meet you guys at the convention ^^