K project/Return of Kings cosplay meet up 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

serenity1035
Getting the hang of this...

K project/Return of Kings cosplay meet up 2017

Post by serenity1035 »

um i'm cosplaying Anna, not sure which day yet 100%, both the s1 version and red-king version and my sister's going as yata. i was curious if any other people who planned to bring a k cosplay wanted to meet up, get some group pictures idk.
midnightwings
I'm new!

Re: K project/Return of Kings cosplay meet up 2017

Post by midnightwings »

I'm going to be Shiro Saturday afternoon, and my friend will most likely be Neko. I'd love to meet up with you guys if possible :)
serenity1035
Getting the hang of this...

Post by serenity1035 »

midnightwings wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 pm I'm going to be Shiro Saturday afternoon, and my friend will most likely be Neko. I'd love to meet up with you guys if possible :)
i tottally forgot to check back on here- im not used to using this fourms. but yea, we'd love to. i'd ask if you had LINE or a twitter but idk if thats being too forward. though maybe we could all meet up by the little section right before the autograph room, the area that you can see from the ticket line exit hallway, around maybe 4 or 5 saturday? id say earlier but i havnt heard back from the games yet an those are usually around noon-3.
midnightwings
I'm new!

Post by midnightwings »

Haha no problem. Do you have an insta? Mine's @midnight.wings that way, we can communicate more easily