Noragami Meet Up? :D

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

LarayiaHunter
Getting the hang of this...

Noragami Meet Up? :D

Post by LarayiaHunter »

So, I'm just finishing up my Kofuku cosplay for AB2017. Anyone else want to get to get a photoshoot group together? I'm planning on cosplaying Kofuku Friday or Sunday. I'm willing to start a facebook group if this thread gets enough steam :3
indigo

Re: Noragami Meet Up? :D

Post by indigo »

I have a Kazuma cosplay that I'm willing to bring if enough ppl show interest in the thread here!
twitter: @t0dorokishouto
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

Sadly this year I am kind of booked for costumes. Next year I will go as Phantom tail Hiyori most likely cause I love wearing the light up tail.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
LarayiaHunter

Post by LarayiaHunter »

I made a event on FB if anyone wants to track this there

https://www.facebook.com/events/1250611668368892/

@Princess_Kaylin, Lol me too. I'm going to be wearing 3, maybe even 4, costumes on friday alone LOL
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

LarayiaHunter wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:13 am @Princess_Kaylin, Lol me too. I'm going to be wearing 3, maybe even 4, costumes on friday alone LOL
Glad to know im not the only crazy cosplaying nut around. I mean my boyfriend is new to it but he is like most people who are limiting themselves to one cosplay a day.

Only reason he will have some extra on top is cause his crazy girlfriend is like in too many photoshoots and left the nights open for them to go to the 18 and 21+ panels

Hell he is going to use the camcorder when he isnt in a costume from a series I am in cause he wants to be the protective guy XD.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
Aki-rain

Post by Aki-rain »

Hmm... Maybe I should bring Bishamon? I already have four cosplays but it sounds like there's a few other Noragami cosplayers so maybe I should switch out one of my cosplay plans that I'm not as much of a fan of to include Bishamon!
ninjablue

Post by ninjablue »

Oi Oi Oi! Yato here! During the day I'll be in my regular tracksuit then I'll be in my bubble era outfit in the evening since the theme this year is Retro!
AB 2016- Yato from Noragami
AB 2017- Kite (genderbend) from HunterxHunter 2011, Yato from Noragami, Bubble Era Yato from Noragami, Neo from RWBY
AB 2018- Yato from Noragami, Earth-chan, Kite (genderbend) from HunterxHunter, Overhaul from My Hero Academia, Shishikura Seiji from My Hero Academia
AB 2019- Hakuryuu Ren from Magi (Fri AM), Kite (genderbend) from Hunter x Hunter 2011 (Fri PM), Chronostatis from My Hero Academia (Sat and Sun)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ninjabluecosplay/?hl=en
LarayiaHunter

Post by LarayiaHunter »

Yay, so it looks like the event on FB is getting people interested! So I'm thinking an evening shoot from 4-5 on friday, but we need to rally and pick a place to have it! This will be my third time at Anime Boston, but I still don't know what spots are called. I made a poll in the FB event so if you wanna vote there, you can, or you could just tell me here on this forum :3

Also, I just finished styling my Kofuku wig a few minutes ago, so I'll be posting photos of me in full costume/make up later on in the week on my Cosplay page. I'll pick my favorite one to post in the event page! Just in case you're interested in seeing it so you know who to look for :P
Aki-rain

Post by Aki-rain »

I'm not familiar with the Anime Boston area so I'm not sure if I can vote on the poll, but 4 to 5 PM on Friday works great for me!
LarayiaHunter

Post by LarayiaHunter »

Yay~! I hope to see you there!!!!!!

Also, here's me in my costume so you know what Kofuku to keep your eyes peeled for

You can go here to see more photos to get a better idea, if you need to! Feel free to leave a like if you wanna, to xP https://www.facebook.com/LarayiaHunter/ ... 2701404173
LarayiaHunter

Post by LarayiaHunter »

For those of you who haven't checked out the event or the master thread, the shoot is gonna be from 4-5. Meet in the South Garden as long as the weather is good and it's not too dark. If the weather is too cold or whatever, or if there's snow D:), we'll meet up outside of room 313.