Percy Jackson Meetup!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

lucretiainferno
Getting the hang of this...

Percy Jackson Meetup!

Post by lucretiainferno »

So last year my friends and I tried to run a little Percy Jackson (but basically all of Riordan's books) meetup on Saturday night of the con. Would people be interested in this if we did another one?
Anime Boston 2017 Lineup
Friday: Aries Mu, Marth
Saturday: Dragon Corrin, Nico di Angelo
Sunday: A Trash Can (Kylo Ren)
greenpixie12

Re: Percy Jackson Meetup!

Post by greenpixie12 »

That'd be so cool! I sadly will not be cosplaying any Percy Jackson characters but my friend is gonna be the humanized Argo II from the Viria fanart. I hope you guys see her! It's gonna be great! If you make a Facebook event, I'll let her know when and where you plan to do a photoshoot.
rioja6
Experienced Poster

Post by rioja6 »

Ooh!! Whether there's a meetup or not I hope I get to see other Percy Jackson cosplayers around. :) I'll be Annabeth Chase on Sunday!
lucretiainferno

greenpixie12 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 pm That'd be so cool! I sadly will not be cosplaying any Percy Jackson characters but my friend is gonna be the humanized Argo II from the Viria fanart. I hope you guys see her! It's gonna be great! If you make a Facebook event, I'll let her know when and where you plan to do a photoshoot.
We made an event page! https://www.facebook.com/events/1295440130510769/ Hope to see you guys at the con!
Anime Boston 2017 Lineup
lucretiainferno

RojaEspiritu wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:17 pm Ooh!! Whether there's a meetup or not I hope I get to see other Percy Jackson cosplayers around. :) I'll be Annabeth Chase on Sunday!
Aw nice! We are doing Nico and REyna as our saturday night casual cosplays but hope to see you at the con!
Anime Boston 2017 Lineup