Gintama 2017?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

emperorsfortune
Getting the hang of this...

Gintama 2017?

Post by emperorsfortune »

I know it's not as big and popular as some of the other shows, but is anyone else cosplaying from Gintama this year? I'm cosplaying Mutsu and I'm currently in the process of putting together a Tama cosplay as well.

It's still fairly early, but if anyone is interested in a meetup/photoshoot/gathering of some sort I'd be totally up for it!
(Tentative) AB 2019 Cosplays:
  • Sayo Hikawa (Black Shout ver.)
  • Elizabeth (Persona 3)
  • Makoto Niijima (P5D Yakuza DLC Outfit)
whxtscolor

Re: Gintama 2017?

Post by whxtscolor »

I might be; I'm not 100% sure that I'm able to go yet this year, but if I do in fact go I'll be cosplaying Takasugi for one of the days. Not sure which day yet, but I can decide on that if anyone gets together a photoshoot or the like. :D
AB 2016: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro (TKRB)
AB 2017: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro (TKRB); Takasugi Shinsuke (Gintama); Itsuki Shu (Enstars; pending) OR Banica Conchita (Evillious Chronicles/VOCALOID; pending)
emperorsfortune

Post by emperorsfortune »

So I realized that I asked around about this kinda early, but now that there's less than 3 weeks left til the con I was curious to see if anyone might still be interested in having a Gintama meetup/photoshoot?
(Tentative) AB 2019 Cosplays:
  • Sayo Hikawa (Black Shout ver.)
  • Elizabeth (Persona 3)
  • Makoto Niijima (P5D Yakuza DLC Outfit)
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

I DO plan on hopping out of my bigger cosplays and relax in Takasugi! Expect it on a Friday/Saturday afternoon. Towards the end of the day I need to be able to wear something less stressful, haha. It'd be nice to gather a nice group. I haven't been in a good Gintama shoot since 2011-12.

(Note: No eye-bandage for me...that's always a pain to put on >_>)