Retro group!! (and others) ....Interested?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Veejneedsabreak
Getting the hang of this...

Retro group!! (and others) ....Interested?

Post by Veejneedsabreak »

Hey, so my two friends and I are MASSIVELY into the con being retro themed... here's what we're doing and who we'll be....

Saiyuki :sanzo, hakkai, and goku

Digimon: tai, matt, t.k. (we have a group.. from season 1 we're missing Izzy and mimi)

(MAYBE) Eternal Sonata (outfits are extensive) :crescendo, chopin(or jazz), beat

(maybe) Batman : Nightwing, red hood, robin (damian)

(maybe)Legend of Zelda(if our zelda come to AB from Spain).... Link, shadow/dark link.. vaati...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no idea what con to wear to:
gravitation hiro, shuichi, ryuichi

d.n. angel Krad , dark, satoshi

touken ranbu yanabagiri, shokudaikiri, imanotsurugi(and kiyomitsu).. with .. yasusada and

Fnaf jeremy, springtrap, balloon boy ... with.. purple guy .. (and maybe foxy and mangled)

jon-lock website designs chrome, firefox, spotify(or fb) ... with tumblr (and maybe twitter)

Assassins creed jacob, arno, evie

DMMD clear, mizuki, sei

DC villains arkham knight scarecrow, 1990s riddler, gotham penguin.... with original harley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another friend and I are planning kekkai sensen as leo and black

I plan of doing yuri on ice as Yurio,

I want to do Get backers as kazuki one of these days

if we do season 2 digimon I'm doing Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... yeah... if you wanna join up or interested let me know.... OR, if you are looking for more people for your group let me know also... we might be able to help each other out..

OR if you need someone to take photos, I'll be posting my business info...

....... that's all I can remember for now.. I might have to update this list as time passes...