Fairy Tail Photoshoots and Gatherings 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

anniethehorror
Getting the hang of this...

Fairy Tail Photoshoots and Gatherings 2017

Post by anniethehorror »

Hello! Fairy tail NECG will be back this year for another year hosting the fairy tail meetups / photoshoots. As of now we are hoping to host in the third floor South lobby same as last year! Planning for Friday 3:00pm and Saturday 1:00pm. Any questions please feel free to ask and check out our Facebook group for updates.
birederen
I'm new!

Re: Fairy Tail Photoshoots and Gatherings 2017

Post by birederen »

Just wondering because I was thinking about going to the gathering. Are all Fairy Tail cosplayers welcome to come to the photo shoots or do we need to do something to be allowed to come? Just wondering. :D
Hayata
Experienced Poster

Post by Hayata »

Hi! I am a member of the NECG FT group. The photo shoots are open to all people. They are a lot of fun and we would love to see you there!

However in order to join the group (which you can find on Facebook) you must be 16 years of age or older. If you are interested in joining the group, make sure you read the description first because there are some rules (about discussing spoilers, behaviors, etc).

We look forward to seeing you at the shoot! :)
Anime Boston 2019 lineup

Yui Komori (diabolik lovers)
Chizuru Yukimura (hakuoki)
Squirtle (pokemon)
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

So I think I found the group on facebook but I am not sure. I sent a request.

I will have my Lucy cosplay and my stuffed Plue with me.

In 2018 I will try to convince my boyfriend to join me since he just started watching fairy tail or see if he will do Haru while I do Elie from Ra-ve Groove Adventure/ Ra-ve Master
Update: here are photos of my cosplay but just realized did anyone notice it auto censors the words Ra-ve to Dance....I mean ew understand we are not suppose to speak of it but that is the name of an anime/manga back from the 90s.....and its from the creator of Fairy Tail

===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
xxhalfprincexx
I'm new!

Post by xxhalfprincexx »

What's the name of the facebook group? I can't find it haha >_< My friend and I are planning on doing Juvia and Erza ^^
Hayata
Experienced Poster

Post by Hayata »

xxhalfprincexx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 pm What's the name of the facebook group? I can't find it haha >_< My friend and I are planning on doing Juvia and Erza ^^
You can find it by looking for "☆ Fairy Tail: New England Cosplay Group! ☆" Hope to see you soon~
Anime Boston 2019 lineup

Yui Komori (diabolik lovers)
Chizuru Yukimura (hakuoki)
Squirtle (pokemon)
xxhalfprincexx
I'm new!

Post by xxhalfprincexx »

Hayata wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 am
xxhalfprincexx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 pm What's the name of the facebook group? I can't find it haha >_< My friend and I are planning on doing Juvia and Erza ^^
You can find it by looking for "☆ Fairy Tail: New England Cosplay Group! ☆" Hope to see you soon~
Thank you!! ^_^