Love Live Dance Gathering 2017?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

natebun
I'm new!

Love Live Dance Gathering 2017?

Post by natebun »

Hello everyone! So, recently I've been thinking about doing this gathering at Anime Boston!

My friends and I are doing a full Cyber Set cosplay for Love Live. We are also planning to learn several dances to do at the convention.
In addition to this, I thought it would be fun to have a little meet up with as many love live cosplayers as possible, no matter what set or how many characters you have. I would ask everyone coming to learn one love live song and we'd record all of us dancing to it together? This idea isn't set in stone yet, but if enough people are interested I'd consider putting it into action!
This would take place either Saturday or Sunday. Tell me which day is good for you guys, and maybe suggestions for a song? Thanks!

(Also, this is just for µ's and not aqours, sorry about that.)
aromaladymay
I'm new!

Re: Love Live Dance Gathering 2017?

Post by aromaladymay »

Sounds fun!
natebun wrote:I thought it would be fun to have a little meet up with as many love live cosplayers as possible, no matter what set or how many characters you have.
Is it only for cosplays from sets or are event cosplays ok too? (I'm still planning what to bring)
natebun wrote:Tell me which day is good for you guys, and maybe suggestions for a song? Thanks!
Saturday or Sunday could work for me. I know Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2 Jump!, Snow Halation, Wonderful Rush, and Start Dash! I know parts of a few others, but I'm willing to learn just about any song. I'm excited to see where this goes!
SashiHime
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SashiHime »

I'd totally be down, and I have a ton of friends who probably will too! I cosplay Eli, and I'm definitely planning on cosplaying her at AB.
Anime Boston 2018 Plans:
- Secret Cosplay
- Kaede Akamatsu (Danganronpa V#)
- Mirei Minami (PriPara)

Anime Boston 2017:
- Angelic Angel Eli Ayase (Love Live! School Idol Project)
- Sonia Nevermind(Danganronpa)
Coralx_
AB Staff

Post by Coralx_ »

Hi!! Where would this be? I'd love to participate!
Ses Houghton
Maid Cafe Coordinator
Idolized!
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Idolized! »

Hi there! Just to let you know, Idolized is holding a dance event on Friday! We would love to see you all there! I will post the facebook link down below. I also think love start is holding one on Saturday? https://www.facebook.com/events/683638318459086/
Natebun12
I'm new!

Post by Natebun12 »

Hi everyone! Sorry, I'm the one who posted this a while ago. I would like to hold this meeting on Sunday if that's alright with everyone? My group is going to be having a photo shoot and recording some dances and we'll probably have this meeting right before that so maybe around noon? Does that work? And I've only been to AB last year so I need some suggestions on where we should hold it.
You can be in any LL costume, it doesn't have to be from a set as long as you're one of the characters!!

As for the song I think our main one we'll do is just the S1 opening but we can play a bunch more that you guys suggest and just have fun dancing!! Also sorry this is so last minute, I totally forgot I planned this, but my group and I are still up to it.