Kitsune Anime Club - Northbridge, Mass

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
Graceria
I'm Special!

Post by Graceria »

Kitsune Anime Club is looking for new members. We are a fun, active club, which does a lot more than just watch and discuss anime (although we do that, too.)! We also play Go (AKA Igo), teach our members how to make AMVs, play DDR, work together to construct costumes, go to conventions, teach members Japanese, go on shopping trips to China Town, have manga drawing classes and much much more. And it's all up to the members what we do! At the end of each meeting, the members have the opportunity to present ideas for what to do at the next meeting and then we put it to a vote. The club meets weekly, on saturdays, in Northbridge, Massachusetts.

We invite anyone from anywhere in New England to join, even if you can only meet us at conventions and can't manage to get to the weekly meetings, we would be glad to have you. If interrested in joining, please PM me or look for me on AIM (Screen name: Graceria) and I will put you in contact with the club's leader. Hope to hear from you soon!
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Post by yunaofparadise »

I wouldn't mine going. Your club sounds awesome! I live pretty close to China Town. About 20 minuets to get there I think. How close are you guys to Boston? I live in Brighton.