Anime Club MWCC

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
Far_From_Redemption
I'm new!

Anime Club MWCC

Post by Far_From_Redemption »

[color:green]Hey there I go to MWCC in Gardner Mass and I was wondering if anyone one would be interested in starting an Anime Club at the College with me or just hanging out and talking about Anime? I know how to run and start a club but it wouldn't be very fun to do it alone so if I get some support, that'd be great. I know there are people from outside of Gardner Mass that go to MWCC so that mean out of town anime fans which is great. Well If anyone is interest I'm always on myspace and on Gaia. My Gaia name is Far From Redemption and my MYspace URL is myspace.com/animeguru87. I have a local anime fans group on Myspace the URL is http://groups.myspace.com/GardnerAnime come and join if you want.[/color]
stardust462
Determined Poster

Anime Club MWCC

Post by stardust462 »

I might be moving to the Gardner area this summer, so I would be interested then. I go up there on the weekends a lot now, so if there are any weekend activities I could try and make those.
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Anime Club MWCC

Post by Don Julio »

I went to MWCC for a few classes, you may have seen me i had a frog puppet most of the time