are there any clubs in near falmouth?

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
Overlord of Anime
Expert Poster

Post by Overlord of Anime »

if you know of any clubs or something like that just give me a post and ill check it out!!
AB06: Maiden Voyage
AB07: Pocky guy
AB08: Gaara
AB09: Japanaman
AB10: Rex Raptor
AB11: That guy who was always in the elevator
AB13: Smooth Criminal
AB14: Pool's Closed
AB15: Pink Floyd
AB16: Pink Floyd
AB17: Stink Patrol Commander
AB18: Stink Patrol Commander
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

Post by chibikakashi0101 »

Well dude there are many towns named falmouth. What state did you mean? Because im trying to start 1 in massachucetts!

EDIT: well srry i forgot this is animeboston's website so of course its MA.well it could be like...well...um.....i have no frrekin idea where else it could be! so ya im tryin to start 1!
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=chibikakashi0101]Well dude there are many towns named falmouth. What state did you mean? Because im trying to start 1 in massachucetts![/quote]
I'm typing this from Falmouth, Maine...so yeah, posts like this should probably be a bit more specific.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
Overlord of Anime
Expert Poster

Post by Overlord of Anime »

ya. i should have known that. there has to be at least 10 different ones. Im just getting hyped up about this years(2009). Im going as Nihongo Dude(Japanaman). I kinda made him up.....just like Pocky Man.
AB06: Maiden Voyage
AB07: Pocky guy
AB08: Gaara
AB09: Japanaman
AB10: Rex Raptor
AB11: That guy who was always in the elevator
AB13: Smooth Criminal
AB14: Pool's Closed
AB15: Pink Floyd
AB16: Pink Floyd
AB17: Stink Patrol Commander
AB18: Stink Patrol Commander
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Im from falmouth, MA. I would like to also know if there is one.....if not there are already 3 people here why not find some more people and try starting our own anime club thing? Something after work/school. It shouldnt be to to hard to find a place to go. All we really need to do then is find material to use to have the club active and with AB09 around the corner we can use that with Cosplaying help ect. Someone brings a laptop with anime or something and it could be good. I currently have around 1TB of anime on my external hard drive. 140 different anime series of all types from fighting to romance. Think about it. If we cant find something then lets make something!
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

Ya we [nosut, overlord, and me] sould make one if we cant find one...ill google it now.
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

[quote=chibikakashi0101]Ya we [nosut, overlord, and me] sould make one if we cant find one...ill google it now.[/quote]

Im totally ok with that. the only problem maybe finding people after we start. take out an add in the newpaper i guess? or post something at the library....
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

Ya i googled it and i got a bunch of myspace pages of 20 yr old anime freaks that say their "the biggest loser you'll ever meet"...lets put an age limit on