Franklin High School Anime Club

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
soul reaper17
Getting the hang of this...

Post by soul reaper17 »

well, this one had been deleted so i took it upon myself to create a new one, have fun posting, if you do
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

I was wondering when one of you were gonna get around to creating this thread. Anyway, for anyone who's new or doesn't remember from last year, I'm a graduate of FHS, but in a class that left before the anime club was created. It makes me sad, anime in school woulda made getting up in the morning more fun... oh well.

Anna, sometimes the avatar images won't upload from a website directly, you may have to save it on your hard-drive and copy it from there. That's what I had to do.
tallymatt65
Determined Poster

Post by tallymatt65 »

[quote=xenocrisis0153]
Anna, sometimes the avatar images won't upload from a website directly, you may have to save it on your hard-drive and copy it from there. That's what I had to do.[/quote]

also I did a custome job using sprites wild guess who this is a sprite of?
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=tallymatt65]also I did a custome job using sprites wild guess who this is a sprite of?[/quote]
oh god, all those giant fighting robots look the same to me ^_^
tallymatt65
Determined Poster

Post by tallymatt65 »

Sorry about that I was talking about my old avatar MegaMan X costomize this them from Blue to red Pixal my Pixal now that was a ruff job! also sorry for the delay but Happy Brithday!
Last edited by tallymatt65 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:27 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: forgot stuff
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=tallymatt65]Sorry about that I was talking about my old avatar MegaMan X costomize this them from Blue to red Pixal my Pixal now that was a ruff job! also sorry for the delay but Happy Brithday![/quote]
oh ok, I remember the MegaMan avatar now

and thanks for the belated birthday wish... I feel so popular, haha (my keeki icon is gone... me = sad)
tallymatt65
Determined Poster

Post by tallymatt65 »

hey no Problem! also I redid the avatar now it's it is my true alliance!
Pyro_Sephiroth120

Post by Pyro_Sephiroth120 »

Yay! People from FHS, who is everyone, I want names dammit! jk but seriously names... please?
pjshydra
I'm new!

Post by pjshydra »

DUDE if you want names why dont you just go to an anime club meeting . . . i believe they are either monday or tuesday at fhs
oh yeah and my name is phil
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=soul reaper17]well, this one had been deleted so i took it upon myself to create a new one, have fun posting, if you do[/quote]
since I know you've been active on the forums lately, what's the FHS anime club up to these days? You got promoted to President, didn't you? Sorry, I forget, I haven't talked to you in a while ^___^
soul reaper17

Post by soul reaper17 »

i'm confused as to the locking of my thread. i posted first and mine was locked but now it appears that this one is not?
soul reaper17

Post by soul reaper17 »

oh, i understand, i posted in 2 different forums because i'd forgotten i posted this in june. sorry for double-posting! and yes, i was voted in unanimously by the club. it starting a little slowly and we are watching samurai champloo right now, for any high school students from franklin who are interested, you are welcome to attend anime club on monday afternoons from 2:20 to 3 unless otherwise specified. students from other high schools are welcome, we have a few tri-county students who regularly attend.
Josh "The Eastern Dragon"
Expert Poster

Post by Josh "The Eastern Dragon" »

Hey, how come Fenter doesn't get yelled at for going but I get all arrested like when I try to go get my sister....I say the system is corrupt. For those of us who went our entire highschool carreer...*cough phil cough*, Anime club is on Mondays...because D&D club was on Tuesdays...on another note, who is this Adam who wants names? I don't recall any Adam, a.k.a. pyrosephiroth.

Have a good day ^-^ (sorry I didn't make the thread this year)
Nebraska
Experienced Poster

Post by Nebraska »

Oooo! I'm so happy FHS anime club is still well and good! When Maryann and I first started it we were nervous it wouldn't hold up, but so glad to hear you guys are doing well! Keep up the good work XD
Kramis12

Post by Kramis12 »

Well, Dash, the reason I get to go to Anime club is because I am SOOO unbelievably kick ass. Deal with it.
Expert Poster

Oh, fenter you are kick ass.....with someone at least.
soul reaper17

Post by soul reaper17 »

now boys...anime club actually doesn't look as though it will make it to next year, we will have to see how everything turns out after the override but everything has died down anyway. no one is in to it they way they used to be.
soul reaper17

Post by soul reaper17 »

i was obviously on some substance when i said anime club wasn't going to make it to this year. we're expanding to japanese culture in general. the club is going to be seperated into research squads with the responsibility of researching different aspects of japanese culture. before holidays and long weekends the club will watch anime specials and there will be sampler episodes of vouge animes(since anime sort of hit a slump after summer of '06. the club is getting organized and the anime looks very promising this year so come back...OR ELSE! ;)
Expert Poster

WELCOME MY MINE-YONS! The lord of Chocobos has returned. Your club needs to strive for supremecy over all others because we need more support at AB 2008! Attend or else!!! Anyone who needs help registering can contact myself or whom ever heads the club.
Sprocket135
Expert Poster

Post by Sprocket135 »

Welp I'm no longer a FHS student (class of '02!), but I still *live* in Franklin, so - yay for crappy Franklin! LOL.