Anime club on North Shore (Gloucester, Beverly, Peabody area)

Looking for an anime club in your area or at a college? That's what this forum is for.
akainagi
I'm new!

Post by akainagi »

Does anyone know if there is an anime organization servicing the north shore area, If not I would like to start one. Anybody interested?
gmsenpai
Veteran Poster

Post by gmsenpai »

To my knowledge there isn't any clubs in the north shore area that are currently active.

However, when I was filming an article for my podcast last month we talked with the staff for the Sawyer Free Library and they were rallying support for a anime club/screening type of function in the near future. They seemed to be getting good support for it from what they mentioned even getting FUNi to send them some materials to help them along. I think that would be a good place to start in your search for either helping establish a new club or hopefully finding an existing one.
BlueEyedAlchemist
Expert Poster

Post by BlueEyedAlchemist »

If there is let me know lol. I go to school in Beverly and I'm prob the only one on my campus with an interest is anime.
Anime Boston '06 - '12
maxspaz
Experienced Poster

Re: Anime club on North Shore (Gloucester, Beverly, Peabody

Post by maxspaz »

I'm from Lynn and we seem all dried up over here too but if you wanna get something goin nearby I certainly dont mind helping out. Oh it seems it's an old thread.
AIM: maxspaz2006
Facebook: Chris Redden