Seeking up to Three Roommates at Boston Colonnade!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
MadameProcrastinator
Getting the hang of this...

Seeking up to Three Roommates at Boston Colonnade!

Post by MadameProcrastinator »

Hey everyone!

I have space for up to three roommates at the Colonnade Boston Hotel. Cost is based on how many roommates are interested: one roommate=$513, two roommates=$342, three roommates=$256. Payment is due before the convention and can be split up if need be. Paypal is my preferred method, but other apps and cash are fine too!

Some other things to know:
  • There are two double beds, so someone may need to bring an air mattress. I’ll also try to reserve a rollaway, if there are any available.
  • Cosplay is more than welcome, since I’ll have a few myself.
  • Closer to the con I’ll set up a group chat in Discord for updates and general chatting/getting to know each other.
A little about me: 39/F/cosplayer. I’m an AB veteran of nine years-- 2005 was my first year, went back in 2014, and have been going consistently ever since!

So, if you’re interested or have additional questions, just PM me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
Past ABs: 2005, 2014, 2015, 2016 (Friday only), 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
2024 Cosplays: (Maybe!)
Ai Hoshino- Oshi no Ko, Baiken- Guilty Gear, Nona- Death Parade, Mami Tomoe- Madoka Magica
JettPower
I'm new!

Re: Seeking up to Three Roommates at Boston Colonnade!

Post by JettPower »

Hello, I am potentially interested in the roommate spot. I'm not sure how to contact you on here (I'm new to this forum) I'm a 30/F cosplayer