Why not get things started for 2019 roommate search?

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
ramenman64
Getting the hang of this...

Why not get things started for 2019 roommate search?

Post by ramenman64 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Hey everyone. I’m Andy, nice to meet you. So I know this is pretty early, but given that we already know the dates for next year are Friday April 19 to Sunday April 21, I thought I’d make a post for this. The group I roomed with this past year didn’t really work out so I thought I’d try and find a new group now. I’m a 28 year old guy, though I’ll be 29 at next convention. I’m going to try and get a room at the Sheraton. And if I could find 3 other people who’d wanna join with me, that’d be great. Let me know if you’d be interested, either on here or PM.

odokom
Expert Poster

Re: Why not get things started for 2019 roommate search?

Post by odokom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello! how are you doing tonight. My name is Billy Baker, I was wondering if by chance you need a back up room just in case finding people don't work out. I'm staying over at the Hilton From April 18-21 if you have any questions or wanna make a friend pm me on here or on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/william.baker.73

ramenman64
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Why not get things started for 2019 roommate search?

Post by ramenman64 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:58 pm

I'll keep that in mind, thanks but ideally I'd like a group staying at the Sheraton if I can. But I do appreciate the offer.