Transgender woman looking for a room.

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Yukito Kunisaki
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Transgender woman looking for a room.

Post by Yukito Kunisaki » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Hey everyone. I am a long-time goer to Anime Boston. Since 2005, I have attended all of them. (Except 03 and 04)

Currently, my group of friends are no longer capable of affording their share for a hotel room, leaving me all by myself to figure out what I am going to do.

A bit about me so we aren't strangers. (I would also greatly recommend we friend each other somewhere and get to know one another)

- I am 30 years old. I know I might be out of the age range of many, but hey, 2005 and all again you allllll.
- I am a student at Umass Boston, currently taking Political Science and Japanese language courses. 日本語のクラスは楽しいです。
- I work in transportation kind of like a flight attendant, but not really one.
- I enjoy cycling, geocaching, and sightseeing.
- I am guilty of not really playing games or watching anime anymore, but I DO play a Dragon Quest Monsters tablet game and another tablet game called Graffiti Smash.
- I love music of all genres but metal. I like anything from Rascal Flatts to Eminem. From Sarah Brightman to Eisbrecher. From Koyote to Garbage. From .... well, you get it!

Some more personal things that I know may be a concern given who/what I am:

- Yes, I am pre-op. Come May, that won't be the case anymore. I know this could be a deal breaker for some.
- I do not smoke, never have, never will. (Tobacco and weed, both I don't do.)
- I do not drink.
- I do not do drugs at all.

My desires of this stay:

- The ability to store my clothes, as well as school backpack since I plan to still go to school Friday, then go to the con after classes.
- I would ideally like Thursday - Sunday, or Thursday - Monday. I guess Sunday would be more ideal though for school the next day
- Hopefully make a few local (or distant, either way) friends for future escapades.

So that's me. Shoot me a message on here or at divinedragon235@aol.com if you have something open. Please respond with some level of character. I want to know who I would be staying with. If it was a message that came at me like a machine, I'd question your humanity. Don't make me do that. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Thank you for your time.
~Autumn~