Looking for a room!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
charowak
I'm new!

Looking for a room!

Post by charowak » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm

hey! 18-AFAB non-binary person here. my plans for a room for this year seem to be in the process of falling through and i'm concerned about having a place to stay! i am looking for a room for thursday, friday, and saturday nights. i am a cosplayer but will be bringing my own mirror so i don't hog the bathroom doing makeup, and i am also totally willing to sleep on the floor with (my own) sleeping bag. my budget is $200 or less for the whole weekend but i am willing to go a bit over. i would prefer to pay you with paypal but can do cash in person if you need me to. thank you!!

aurorastarcrystal
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for a room!

Post by aurorastarcrystal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Hey there!

I'm looking for roomies check out my post for the deets: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22608

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to PM me!
UI/UX Designer, let's player, cosplayer, amateur singer, entrepreneur, and aspiring videographer. Let's see what happens next. :D

NateyBoi
I'm new!

Post by NateyBoi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:35 pm

I have a rental studio apartment from Air b&b by the bay back station. Charging around 110 or 90 dollars or less if you help me finish building my cosplay

Text - 407-429-9535

Keapa
I'm new!

Post by Keapa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi there,
i still have one spot in my room if u are still looking. It is at the Midtown Hotel, just a shot walk to the con. the room if for Thursday to Sunday, and will be $168. I would prefer cash over paypal. PM me if you are interested. If not have a great time at the con! :D