Double Room at The Sheraton! Looking for roommates!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
aurorastarcrystal
Getting the hang of this...

Double Room at The Sheraton! Looking for roommates!

Post by aurorastarcrystal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi all super pumped for AB this year! Here's what I got.

Room Type: Double Room at the Sheraton (two beds!)

Looking for: 3 Roommates

Dates: Checkin (I left myself two options):
Option A: Friday 03/30 Checkout - Sunday 04/01
Option B: Thur 03/29 Checkout - Sunday 04/01

Price that YOU pay individually for ALL days:

Option A: $131.62
Option B: $197.43

About Me:
Mini Bio:
I've lived in Boston for 10 years. I'll be cosplaying simple stuff so I won't take up too much space. I'm not a smoker and not much of a drinker but I don't mind if you drink in the room. Thanks!
UI/UX Designer, let's player, cosplayer, amateur singer, entrepreneur, and aspiring videographer. Let's see what happens next. :D

diamosaurrr
I'm new!

Re: Double Room at The Sheraton! Looking for roommates!

Post by diamosaurrr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi, are you still looking for roommates? My sister and I were interested in staying at a hotel this year with others since it would be easier on our wallets.

However, she is very apprehensive about the idea of living with strangers since she is legally blind. I don't see this being a problem though. She is very self-sufficient with the little vision that she does have. And she only uses her seeing cane when we're walking around in public.

We don't drink or smoke. She is 21F, and I am 19F. We're both friendly, although we're relatively shy. We're not cosplaying, so we won't take up much space.

And we're willing to pay the $263.24 or the $394.86 for the both of us.

Dragon Art

Post by Dragon Art » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:51 pm

So, this is looking like a female room only but it is still one of the cheaper room i have seen for option B. so i will say im interested. bio Male 23, no cosplays, i dont drink/smoke and im in the military.

aurorastarcrystal

Post by aurorastarcrystal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 am

I've PM-ed both of you! For future readers, I'm still accepting requests until I hear back from all inquiries so don't be shy to ask about a space! :D
UI/UX Designer, let's player, cosplayer, amateur singer, entrepreneur, and aspiring videographer. Let's see what happens next. :D