Looking for Room!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
BaffledPrince
Veteran Poster

Looking for Room!

Post by BaffledPrince » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello! Due to a room cancellation, I am in desperate need of a room for Thursday - Sunday. I'm a 27 year old female. I'm very quiet and keep to myself. I don't make a mess of the room or anything and keep my things neatly in one spot. I do tend to stay out later to hang out with friends, but I always am quiet and respectful when I return.

I'm looking for a quiet room without any partying, drugs, or alcohol. Just a mature room where I can sleep, have a spot to go back to, shower, hold my things, etc. A room key and spot to sleep would be preferable, but that's just the ideal.

Thank you!

AnnaB898
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for Room!

Post by AnnaB898 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:34 am

Hi I'm Anna (25F) and I have space in my room at the lenox for $145 (or $124 if we get another person). Our room will have some mild, responsible drinking, which you've stated you don't prefer. So if you can't find anywhere else you can use us as a last resort at least :)

aurorastarcrystal
Getting the hang of this...

Post by aurorastarcrystal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi there I just posted about looking for roomies take a look if you still need!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22608
UI/UX Designer, let's player, cosplayer, amateur singer, entrepreneur, and aspiring videographer. Let's see what happens next. :D

Keapa
I'm new!

Post by Keapa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi there,
I still have one spot in my room if u are still looking for a room. Me and the other 2 roommates are very laid back and calm groop. The words u may have to put up with us is us making bad jokes at each other. There is no heavy drinking in this room, partying, or drugs in the room. Any way we are at the Midtown Hotel from Thursday to Sunday, and it would be $168. if u are interested PM me.