Looking for a spot at the Sheraton! 36M

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Bluebeard45
Expert Poster

Looking for a spot at the Sheraton! 36M

Post by Bluebeard45 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Hey everyone, on here last minute again. I need to find space to stay for the con from Thursday through Sunday at the Sheraton.

I'm a 36 year old guy, this will be my 10'th year at the convention, and I don't smoke and keep my drinking to Thursday night at the bar only. I'm super easy to get along with and only plan on using the room to sleep in. I stay out at the convention from open to close, which means I won't be getting back to the room until later, usually around 1:00 AM. (I am getting older though, so every year I seem to be getting back earlier and earlier) All I require is my own room key.

Thanks! I'd appreciate the help.

-Ryan

aurorastarcrystal
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for a spot at the Sheraton! 36M

Post by aurorastarcrystal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi Ryan! I think I helped you out with a room last year! I'm looking for roomies for my room this year so take a look at my post if you're still in the need: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22608
UI/UX Designer, let's player, cosplayer, amateur singer, entrepreneur, and aspiring videographer. Let's see what happens next. :D