Needing a room for one Friday night and Saturday night

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
thelostspirit101
I'm new!

Needing a room for one Friday night and Saturday night

Post by thelostspirit101 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:08 am

Hey everyone, I am looking for a room (26m). I work on Friday so I can only attend the con on Saturday and Sunday. I am looking for any room close to the con. I'm not picky and and I'm pretty easy to get along with. I am not concerned with drinking though I'm not a big fan of smoking. I will not be using up a lot of space because I am not cosplaying this year. I'm looking for a room 18+ or 21+. I am going to be by myself at this Con so also wouldn't mind some people to attend the con with and make some new friends. :-) please send me a message if you have any space available or any questions or reply to this thread.

AnnaB898
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Needing a room for one Friday night and Saturday night

Post by AnnaB898 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 am

Hi, I'm Anna (25f) and if you're still looking, we have a spot available in our room. It's less than a short walk from the con at the lenox Hotel. We only have floor space tho. It's $124. Let me know if you're interested.

odokom
Expert Poster

Post by odokom » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 pm

I wish I could help you out with giving you a spot. But I don't mind hanging out with you we just got to give each other our numbers so we can meet up. I'm at the Hilton across the street from the Sheraton. You guys can message me on here or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/

thelostspirit101
I'm new!

Post by thelostspirit101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Anna I am looking can we message on Facebook.

Odokom There is no link

AnnaB898
Getting the hang of this...

Post by AnnaB898 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 pm

I sent you a pm a while back if you're still interested