No longer needed!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
yamiivix
I'm new!

No longer needed!

Post by yamiivix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 pm

I have no idea how to delete a forum o3o ...
Last edited by yamiivix on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allmagiccomeswithrice
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for a room! at least 18+

Post by allmagiccomeswithrice » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Hey there! My name is El, and there's another bed in my room for another person. I'm female, 22, and don't have anyone else staying with me. You don't have to worry about me smoking or drinking, since I'm not fond of either of those things. The hotel I booked is the Chandler Inn Hotel, which is nice but has the downside of being a mile away from the con. Luckily, there's a bus right outside the door of the hotel and the bus can take us straight to the con. The price for the whole weekend(thursday through sunday) is 182. So, message me if you're interested! :D

Anime bound
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Anime bound » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi, If your still looking I have a room at the Marriott looking for 2 to 3 female roommates. I'm female my self 36, I will have the room from Thursday to sunday. message me if your interested.

yamiivix
I'm new!

Post by yamiivix » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Hey!

Sorry for not getting back, a few things happened and it turns out I'm just going to take the train in and out because my 2 friends that decided to go last minute need me with them. I hope to stay next year, and thanks to everyone who replied/messaged!! ;;
~2018 Cosplays~
Yami Bakura-YuGiOh
Mabel Pines-Gravity Falls
Alois Trancy-Black Butler 2