Looking for a room, 29F (2018)

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Experienced Poster

Looking for a room, 29F (2018)

Post by Oos » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello hello! I'm Oos and I'm 29F looking for a room with some cool peeps!

Preferably with other women or LGBTQ people? otherwise i get really nervous because of something that happened a few years ago in my hotel room lmao. GOOD TIMES. :/

I would need either bed space or an air mattress, because i'm disabled with back/leg problems and walk with a cane 8( Fun times, right? I have to rest and chill a lot, hence my mentioning the bed space. :c

I'm pretty quiet and friendly, and i try not to spread my stuff all over the place. I'm also cool with people who are 21+ drinking!

All i really need is sink space, bed space, suitcase space and a key :V And of course some chill people to talk to. If that's you and you need someone like me, lemme know! c:
AB '17 roster!

Friday: Yamabushi Kunihiro (Touken Ranbu)
Saturday: Otegine (Touken Ranbu)
Sunday: Houchou Toushirou (Touken Ranbu), Todomatsu (Osomatsu-san)

I'm Special!

Re: Looking for a room, 29F (2018)

Post by MomoMiraculous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:12 pm

If you're still looking, I might be able to help. I have two rooms at the Hilton and need at least one more person to fill space. The room is Thurs-Sun and bed space can definitely be arranged. PM me if interested.
Planned Cosplays for AB 2018
Yuri Plisetsky- Yuri!!! On Ice
Fem! Adrien Agreste- Miraculous
Nora Valkyrie- RWBY
Mabel Pines- Gravity Falls
Duo Maxwell- Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Anime bound
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for a room, 29F (2018)

Post by Anime bound » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi, my name is Eileen, if your still looking for a room for the weekend I have one and I'm looking for roommates. I'm female, if still interested messege me. Thank you