21+ room at Lenox Hotel Th-Sun $124

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
AnnaB898
Getting the hang of this...

21+ room at Lenox Hotel Th-Sun $124

Post by AnnaB898 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi I'm Anna (25F) and I'm looking for 1 or 2 extra people to help bring our room price down to $124.

-We've got a room at the Lenox Hotel (super nice, honestly best hotel I've ever stayed at. Seriously it has free coffee and water) which is right down the street from the Hynnes Convention Center. Less than a short walk.

-We currently have 4 people:3 men and 1 woman (me). We're all friends and in our mid-late 20's.

-We only have floor space available.

-This is a 21+ room so there will be some mild drinking. There's no smoking in the room, but I don't mind if you smoke outside.

-We're all really chill people, so If you want a cheap room to crash in, hit me up...also, there will be snacks :)

Gabbalot

Re: 21+ room at Lenox Hotel Th-Sun $124

Post by Gabbalot » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Hey Anna :) I'm Gabby, (25F), I might be interested!

What kind of stuff are you all into? Will any of you be cosplaying? I'd just want to get an idea of what you and your group like, since I'd be the outsider, haha (I like mainly shounen and sports manga/anime, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, other random stuff).
AB 2018 Cosplay: Princess Allura (combat suit), Phichit Chulanont (casual)

Arok2010

Post by Arok2010 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:41 pm

I'm actually helping out a friend of mine who needs a place to stay for Anime Boston. I hope there is still a pot for him. He's over 21 and he's an S-Rank Otaku! AND YOU CAN'T, TEACH, THAT!

AnnaB898

Post by AnnaB898 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 am

Gabbalot wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm

What kind of stuff are you all into? Will any of you be cosplaying? I'd just want to get an idea of what you and your group like, since I'd be the outsider, haha (I like mainly shounen and sports manga/anime, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, other random stuff).
Hi Gabbalot, I don't think any of us will be cosplaying this year. I do sometimes, but I'm being lazy this year. I love sports anime! My favorite is Haikyuu. I like shounen too, but I haven't watched the newest ones. Me and my friends also like psychological-type anime like Penguindrum and Lain. We also like shows like Stein;s Gate, Made in Abyss, Gurran Lagan, Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju etc. It would be great if you joined our group this year :)

Gabbalot

Post by Gabbalot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

AnnaB898 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 am
Gabbalot wrote:

Hi Gabbalot, I don't think any of us will be cosplaying this year. I do sometimes, but I'm being lazy this year. I love sports anime! My favorite is Haikyuu. I like shounen too, but I haven't watched the newest ones. Me and my friends also like psychological-type anime like Penguindrum and Lain. We also like shows like Stein;s Gate, Made in Abyss, Gurran Lagan, Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju etc. It would be great if you joined our group this year :)
You all sound great :). How soon do you plan to book (or when do I have to make my final decision by?)
AB 2018 Cosplay: Princess Allura (combat suit), Phichit Chulanont (casual)

marcus81884
Veteran Poster

Post by marcus81884 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 am

Hello I was wondering if you have anymore space and if you do I was wondering if I can get in I am 33m I been going to Anime Boston since 05 and I am into giant robot anime mostly Gundam I was also wondering if there was enough room I could bring a air mattress I hope to hear back from you soon

AnnaB898

Post by AnnaB898 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am

Gabbalot wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm
AnnaB898 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 am
Gabbalot wrote:

You all sound great :). How soon do you plan to book (or when do I have to make my final decision by?)
I have already booked the hotel. I would like your final decision as soon as your able. Hopefully by the end of next week

waynoinsano
Veteran Poster

Post by waynoinsano » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:14 pm

I'm interested in a spot, sent a direct message in case you missed it.

AnnaB898

Post by AnnaB898 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 am

I'm still looking for 1 or 2 roomates. I only have floor space. And please don't ask to bring an air mattress. There simply isn't room. Please nothing bigger than a sleeping bag.