Anime Boston! Looking for three 21+ guest to share Sheraton Hotel room!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
ZoeBad
I'm new!

Anime Boston! Looking for three 21+ guest to share Sheraton Hotel room!

Post by ZoeBad » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:43 pm

My friends and I are looking for three guests to share a hotel room my friend has reserved for Anime Boston Festivities. The room up for grabs here is the junior suit consisting of two rooms, a living area and a bedroom. The bedroom has two queen size beds and the living room has a futon that expands into a king size bed. With a fridge and a late check-out on Sunday, the room's total is (1,000.00) dollars. I am looking for 3 guests to make it six people in total, which brings the room's cost down to around (167.00) dollars a night.

Basically, this room is reserved through a friend who doesn't want it anymore. I do not care if you're an individual or a group, I would be willing to accommodate anybody since we need more people to comfortably afford the room.

So let's build an army of anime fans while securing a room together. Please send me an email to josephlbrennan@gmail.com to obtain my phone number. Please don't hesitate to contact me, as I am eager to make this weekend work.

Just gonna mention here - the host (me), is a transgender person just starting to transition. Only throwing that out there to maybe drag people's attention to this post, and to enliven the possibility of making new friendly friends.

Thanks for looking!

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Anime Boston! Looking for three 21+ guest to share Sheraton Hotel room!

Post by Aurabolt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Just gonna throw this in there: There can't be any more than 4 people in a hotel room. Not Anime Boston's rule but the hotel's. If you try to have more than 4 you run the risk of being kicked out of the hotel.

Feel free to look it up.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee since 2010. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Looking forward to just enjoying AB2017!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^