Shared Bed (for 2 people) or Floor Space Available at the Hilton; Thurs/Fri/Sat $69 or $60 a night

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Hentai69
Getting the hang of this...

Shared Bed (for 2 people) or Floor Space Available at the Hilton; Thurs/Fri/Sat $69 or $60 a night

Post by Hentai69 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:58 am

Currently have a room with four men in it already. If you're a female and interested that's fine I just don't want you to end up being uncomfortable being the only female(s). Looking for two people to share one of the beds or instead one or two people to occupy floor space.

We will have a Super Smash Bros. Melee setup in the room and you'll be free to drink from the 24pk of Redbull I'll be bringing. We're also likely to go to Shake Shack every day too if you're into that.

You're welcome to hang out with us as much or as little as you like. Send me a PM if you're interested. Cheers!

odokom
Expert Poster

Re: Shared Bed (for 2 people) or Floor Space Available at the Hilton; Thurs/Fri/Sat $69 or $60 a night

Post by odokom » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello! I just have a couple things to ask? Is the spot open to other guys as well besides just girls. Two not to sound noisy when I ask this, but may I ask how old you guys are. The reason is because I'm a 35 years old looking for a room just in case an ex friend can't keep his two rooms. Three are you guys looking to make friends at all to hang with in and outside of the convention even after it ends. If you would wanna talk on facebook here's a link to my page. https://www.facebook.com/william.baker.73 you have a good night

Kagomechan
AB Staff

Re: Shared Bed (for 2 people) or Floor Space Available at the Hilton; Thurs/Fri/Sat $69 or $60 a night

Post by Kagomechan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi,

Please keep in mind the following hotel policy:
Overcrowding
Most hotel rooms are limited to 3 people in a King room, and 4 in a double bed room. If you have more than 4 people in your room, you run the risk of being kicked out of the hotel.

This is a hotel policy, not an Anime Boston policy. If this happens to you, there is nothing Anime Boston can do about it. Because we have contracts with the hotels for room blocks and must ensure we're complying with the terms, any posts recruiting more than 4 people for a block hotel room will be removed.
Please remove or revise your post or an admin will remove it.

Thank you.
Mary Kaplan
Staff Resource Manager for Anime Boston 2013-2019
Director of Operations for Anime Boston 2006-2012
Secretary 2004-2005
Information Desk Manager 2003-2005