Looking for a room!

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
hachikorocks
I'm new!

Looking for a room!

Post by hachikorocks » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi! I'm 23, F and am looking for a room for AB. I like to draw and am currently watching Scum's Wish. :) I also like Paranoia Agent, Erased, Ouran Host Club.. Lmk if you have any space and how much my portion would be! I'm going the whole weekend so I'd like to be able to have a room for at least friday and saturday night. Thank you so much~

odokom
Expert Poster

Re: Looking for a room!

Post by odokom » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 am

hello there! my name is William Baker my friends and I are looking for two more people to fill the spots in our first room at the Hilton across the street from the shelaton. I was just wondering if you would like to bunk with us? if so you can get a hold of me on here or by my name on facebook if you have it my avatar is me dressed as a jedi. Thank for your time and have a good night

Aerials
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Aerials » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:47 pm

hachikorocks wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm
Hi! I'm 23, F and am looking for a room for AB. I like to draw and am currently watching Scum's Wish. :) I also like Paranoia Agent, Erased, Ouran Host Club.. Lmk if you have any space and how much my portion would be! I'm going the whole weekend so I'd like to be able to have a room for at least friday and saturday night. Thank you so much~
I sent you a PM.

Hentai69

Post by Hentai69 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 am

I can offer you floor space at the Hilton for $50 a night any days Thurs-Sat. We only have one female rooming with us though. Kuzu no Honkai is my anime of the season.

odokom
Expert Poster

Post by odokom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey everyone we're looking for 2 people to room with us
Staying at the Hilton across from the Sheraton.
237$ per person for all three nights
PM if interested.

Mschibi

Post by Mschibi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

I can offer you space at the Midtown. It's $290.13 for the whole weekend, since it would be just you and me, but since I know that's kind of pricey (especially on short notice), I am willing to be flexible about the amount and time of payment. Please PM me or email me if you're interested.

P.S. You have good taste in anime. :)
"I'll go wherever my mind takes me." -Treize Kushrenada (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)

email: angelica.kennedy710@gmail.com

kawaii1324

Post by kawaii1324 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 pm

hachikorocks wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm
Still looking? I've got crash space [likely floor or chair if that's alright] The room's open Thurs-Sun[checkout], depending on what days you want to stay the price could be slightly different but for fri-sat nights it'd be $125, if you're interested feel free to pm me. :)
AB16:
Fri-Sat: Mizuki ~ Dramatical Murder

AB17:
Thurs: 707
Friday Morning: Yuri [Workout outfit] -- Friday Night: 707
Saturday Morning: Lust [FMA] -- Night: Mizuki [DMMD]
Sunday: Undecided.