Looking for a room for Saturday and Sunday night

If you need a room or if you have a room and are looking for roommates, this is the place to hook up.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Looking for a room for Saturday and Sunday night

Post by Aurabolt » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 pm

In order of preference: Sheraton, Midtown and Marriot.

I've changed my plans a bit. I now only need a hotel room for Saturday and Sunday night. I figure I edit my thread's title to see if there's any interest.

It will just be me. I'd prefer no more than 1, maybe two roomates max. Some other stuff to know about me:

- I would like my potential roomates to be 21+. This is not negotiable. Gender and Gender identity don't matter to me.
- I would prefer a quiet room. Friendly roomates a must.
- I may bring my Xbox 360 for watching Crunchyroll and Wrestlemania 33 on Sunday (I have a WWE Network Subscription). Haven't decided for sure.
- Going with the above: I won't be constantly going in and out of the room.
- I preregistered for AB2017. Depending on when you arrive we could meet Thursday afternoon after Pre-Registration (!).
- I'm a night owl. I shouldn't be a distraction but we can discuss this.
- Please no smokers. I have Asthma. I don't drink Alcohol either on that note.
- I will request my own room keycard from the hotel. This is not negotiable.
- I would like my own bed. This is not negotiable.
- I am from Boston myself. Feel free to ask me anything about the area ^_^

I'm willing to review all serious offers. I can pay with Cash or PayPal. As for how much, we can discuss that privately. Don't worry, I can and will pay my share. Certain details may need to be discussed in advance though like you, I'm just looking to save some cash by sharing a room.

Reply or PM me if interested in doing business. You can also email me at btboston1@gmail.com. Please make the subject "Anime Boston Hotel Room" or something similar so you message doesn't get marked as spam.
Last edited by Aurabolt on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee since 2010. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Looking forward to just enjoying AB2017!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^

odokom
Expert Poster

Re: Look for a Room at the Sheraton, Midtown or Marriot

Post by odokom » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:15 am

hi I was wondering if your still looking for a room to bunk in? my friends and I are staying at the back bay Hilton across the street from the Sheraton

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Look for a Room at the Sheraton, Midtown or Marriot

Post by Aurabolt » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Nope, I was very specific >.>;
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee since 2010. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Looking forward to just enjoying AB2017!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^

Mschibi
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for a room for Saturday and Sunday night

Post by Mschibi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 pm

I have a room at the Midtown. It would be just you and me, so fairly quiet. (Please see my post.) It would be $290.13, but you don't have to pay that all at once or right then and there. (I know that may be a bit much, especially on short notice.) Please email me at angelica.kennedy710@gmail.com ASAP if you're interested. 😊
"I'll go wherever my mind takes me." -Treize Kushrenada (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)

email: angelica.kennedy710@gmail.com