The Great 2016 Thread Cleanup

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

kiarrens
The Lone Mod

The Great 2016 Thread Cleanup

Post by kiarrens »

Hello, everyone!

Just a heads-up that in about a week or so we will be locking all of the 2016 gathering threads (and possibly moving them elsewhere) to make it easier to search this section of the forums for the next year's gatherings. Please use the memories section of the forums (viewforum.php?f=239) to discuss 2016's con from here on out.

Thank you and I hope you had a great time!
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: The Great 2016 Thread Cleanup

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

just wondering how to get in touch with the photographer who was with our group on Friday night....im sure he'll show himself eventually, but i'm sure others will be interested in this as well...
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

Is this the AB photo crew in room 102 you're talking about? If not, we would have no way of knowing.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Kiarrens wrote:Is this the AB photo crew in room 102 you're talking about? If not, we would have no way of knowing.
not sure; i never went into any of the offical rooms, i just posted on the forums and he was there taking shots of us all through out the photo shoot. he wrote us down for 9:30PM on friday night he had the "official photo shoot time slot" forums before the forums started to change... at least i think it was him, I didn't go up to him and ask if he had a card or what not (i was hungry at the time)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective