The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Anna-neko »

Vanner wrote:Chiaki Nanami here Feel free to let me know if you got any photos of me! ^^
You were just absolutely adorable! Playing on the DS all the time was such in-character thing to do
Totalz got pics of you
https://www.flickr.com/photos/annaneko/26102022032
https://www.flickr.com/photos/annaneko/26194465745
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?
eternalshoebox
I'm new!

Post by eternalshoebox »

Hey. this was my 1st year ever cosplaying and unfortunately i didnt take any pictures. :( was wondering if anyone has taken and photos of a skull kid from zelda: majora's mask. i only went on Saturday. thanks!
BecauseImBored1
Getting the hang of this...

Post by BecauseImBored1 »

Any one see mein my Dark Angel Olivia cosplay??? Aka purple and pink wings with armor?
foreverfinn
Veteran Poster

Post by foreverfinn »

magiko_chan wrote:I was Monokuma with the box game that players got to sign, Yurika todo from Aikatsu and I was Lucy van pet form the peanuts with the psychiatry sign,5 cent cup, and football1
I definitely saw you as Lucy! However, I was in a rush to get to an event I was in and didn't get to take a picture with you.
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup

Thursday: ???
Friday: ??? / ???
Saturday: Wonderful Rush Rin Hoshizora (Love Live!) performing with Shining Sky Idol Project / ???
Sunday: Cheer Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!)

Next Con

???

Instagram

@forever.withyoursoul
THX1139
Veteran Poster

Post by THX1139 »

KairaHolland wrote:I cosplayed Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul with my best friend as Rize Kamishiro! We had really big kagunes and a ton of people took our pictures, I'd love to see them!
Thanks for a great year, everyone!!
I think the pics your looking for are in this album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomaho/al ... 4165355224

With tags: #AnimeBoston #animeboston2016 #cosplay #tokyoghoul #tokyoghoulcosplay

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Badge name THX1139 not cosplaying.
SuperPochacoChan
I'm new!

Post by SuperPochacoChan »

Hiya!
I was Super Pochaco for all three days of the convention! Most often I was in a plaid shirt and shorts. I hope I can find anyone who got some pictures!
foreverfinn
Veteran Poster

Post by foreverfinn »

Randommerade wrote:Image

My curl is falling off in this pic but I was Catherine on Friday and Saturday (to lazy to cosplay on Sunday) if anyone saw me I'd love a pic :D
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomaho/26104143225/

I found another while looking through someone's album!
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup

Thursday: ???
Friday: ??? / ???
Saturday: Wonderful Rush Rin Hoshizora (Love Live!) performing with Shining Sky Idol Project / ???
Sunday: Cheer Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!)

Next Con

???

Instagram

@forever.withyoursoul
Kerru

Post by Kerru »

I was Silica(cait sith) from SAO on Friday and Saturday. I was hanging out with a Jaune(?) from RWBY and an Umaru. My badge name was Kerru; I did my best to keep it flipped correctly for pictures. Quite a few people got a picture of me, but I haven't seen any posted yet. Are there any pictures of me out there? Thanks for the help!
Cerebral_Boar
AB Alumni

Post by Cerebral_Boar »

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:
Cerebral_Boar wrote:I was wondering who saw me as Solidus Snake walking the con grounds during the daylight hours (Friday-Sunday). Also if you have pictures of me, please let me know. Thanks!
i think i saw you at some point on Friday i don't remember where i was or who i was with, but i did see you, i was just to shy to say hi ><
Solidus will be back for AB17. I also plan to cosplay as Sub-Zero and Dr. Evil.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-2019

General Tech Staff 2020-present

"Ain't it funny how it is?
You never miss it 'til it's gone away
And my heart is lying there
And will be 'til my dying day"
Wasted Years by Iron Maiden
marahmarie

Post by marahmarie »

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone happened to get any photos of me at all over the weekend. On Frida I was Lizzy & my boyfriend was Ciel, I think people might remember if they spoke to us, that he is actually from England & has a thick-ish accent. On Saturday I was OOT Saria & he was OOT adult Link.
AB 2015
Friday: Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service
Saturday: Rarity from MLP:FIM
Sunday: Ouran Academy Female Student.

AB 2016
Friday: Lizzy Midford from Black Butler
Saturday: Saria from LOZ:OOT
Anarchysense
I'm new!

Post by Anarchysense »

Hey everyone, thank you all for making this Anime Boston so much fun! I know I'm a little late to the game here, but I was hoping to find some people who might have pictures of my cosplay group. We went as Kirito, Asuna, and Lisbeth from Sword Art Online on Saturday. Thanks!

Here's a pic of our cosplays- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
mono.mi

Post by mono.mi »

I was with two girls on Friday all matching fruit fresh cosplays (love live) and on Saturday I was dressed as Victorian Kotori with the same two girls in the fruit fresh cosplays. Did anyone happen to see/take pictures of me or us?
Anime Boston 2019
Friday: Qipao Yohane
Saturday: Qipao Yohane
Lala93

Post by Lala93 »

azaznator wrote:Hey, does anyone have pictures of my Butterfly Rei cosplay? Interested in seeing how my poses and faces turned out!
I have one of you I think!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=5775330F

This is my fb page if you want to tag yourself. :D

https://www.facebook.com/LalaCosplayPhotography/
2010: Yuna (Final Fantasy) (Kind of a fail though, switched to being a neko lol)
2011: Neko
2012: Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
2013: Misa Amane (Death Note)
2014: Creeper (Minecraft)
Lala93

Post by Lala93 »

waffle_senpai wrote:Hey does anyone have in pics of me as Genos? I was the Genos from the Masquerade!
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=57B3E1BF

:D

Feel free to tag yourself, the image is on my facebook page

2010: Yuna (Final Fantasy) (Kind of a fail though, switched to being a neko lol)
Lala93

Re: LOZ: ALBW group!

Post by Lala93 »

JinDjinn wrote:Hello!!!

I was in the masquerade with my friends and I was wondering if anyone had any photos/videos from the event or any hall shots of us? We did the LOZ: A Link Between Worlds skit and with all the running around, we didn't get a chance to have a Photoshoot, so I'm curious to know if anyone has any pictures of us! We would love to see them since Saturday was a blur.

Here's a screencap from the skit! Credit to NorfKhazad on youtube!

I have a few of you guys! (You guys were AMAZING by the way!) Just scroll and you will see all of the ones I took, there are about 9. Feel free to tag anyone :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 056&type=3
JinDjinn
I'm new!

Re: LOZ: ALBW group!

Post by JinDjinn »

Lala93 wrote:
JinDjinn wrote:Hello!!!

I was in the masquerade with my friends and I was wondering if anyone had any photos/videos from the event or any hall shots of us? We did the LOZ: A Link Between Worlds skit and with all the running around, we didn't get a chance to have a Photoshoot, so I'm curious to know if anyone has any pictures of us! We would love to see them since Saturday was a blur.

Here's a screencap from the skit! Credit to NorfKhazad on youtube!

I have a few of you guys! (You guys were AMAZING by the way!) Just scroll and you will see all of the ones I took, there are about 9. Feel free to tag anyone :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 056&type=3
Oh my gosh, your photos are fanastic! These totally made my day! Thank you so much for taking these and I'm so glad you liked our skit :'D
Next Con: SleepCon2k16
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram
ACP
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

marahmarie wrote:Hi there, I was wondering if anyone happened to get any photos of me at all over the weekend. On Frida I was Lizzy & my boyfriend was Ciel, I think people might remember if they spoke to us, that he is actually from England & has a thick-ish accent. On Saturday I was OOT Saria & he was OOT adult Link.
i think we spoke breefly in the dealers room next to the wall scrolls i was the little Aladdin (on friday) and the steam punk girl in the yellow dress with the fadora on saturday, and little Rinku on Sunday
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
alizorah

Post by alizorah »

Hey! A little late here, but I was dressed as Hawke from Dragon Age II on Saturday of AB 2016 - A few people took photos of me and also of me with a group of elves from Dragon Age and with the whole Dragon Age Photoshoot - I have talked with the majority of the people from the meetup and have pretty much seen all of the photos, but I have yet to see the first group photos with just the elves and me downstairs!

I am mostly worried about the few individual photos I took, though. I'm still pretty self conscious when people take photos because I just don't know how to pose and especially early in the day my face was just not "ready", if that makes sense, haha. I got better later in the day, but I remember asking to see the first photo I had taken of me of that morning (literally before I even got in, a girl asked me when I was in line) and I thought I looked pretty awful so I'm always worried those not-so-great photos end up on the internet lol. If anyone sees some please let me know!! :D
THX1139
Veteran Poster

Post by THX1139 »

alizorah wrote:Hey! A little late here, but I was dressed as Hawke from Dragon Age II on Saturday of AB 2016 -

I am mostly worried about the few individual photos I took, though. I'm still pretty self conscious when people take photos because I just don't know how to pose and especially early in the day my face was just not "ready", if that makes sense, haha. I got better later in the day, but I remember asking to see the first photo I had taken of me of that morning (literally before I even got in, a girl asked me when I was in line) and I thought I looked pretty awful so I'm always worried those not-so-great photos end up on the internet lol. If anyone sees some please let me know!! :D
I'm sorry I missed that photo shoot. For sure I would have taken pics of you. I did a quick search on different sites for tags: hawke, dragon age, anime boston, cosplay, etc. didn't see you. Instagram has lots of tags starting with dragonage. The name Hawke is used for many different characters. Did you poke around "Anime Boston 2016 Memories" ?

I find woman are self conscious of their pics. I'm always telling them you look great. When you make an art work, like a cosplay outfit, only you know where the oops are. Everyone else does not see the oops. They are all going WOW look at that outfit! People tell me I take great pics. I always feel like I could have done better. Welcome to the "I could have done better" club.

See you at AB2017?
Badge name THX1139 not cosplaying.
Derpuppy
I'm new!

Post by Derpuppy »

SuperPochacoChan wrote:Hiya!
I was Super Pochaco for all three days of the convention! Most often I was in a plaid shirt and shorts. I hope I can find anyone who got some pictures!
I think I got a picture of you Saturday night.
cosplayer_kichan
I'm new!

Post by cosplayer_kichan »

BecauseImBored1 wrote:Any one see mein my Dark Angel Olivia cosplay??? Aka purple and pink wings with armor?
were you the Dark Angel Olivia in the masquerade? if yes, I got a pic of you in my album :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 1ad0fd2dc8
sunflower_king
Expert Poster

Post by sunflower_king »

Lala93 wrote:
waffle_senpai wrote:Hey does anyone have in pics of me as Genos? I was the Genos from the Masquerade!
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=57B3E1BF

:D

Feel free to tag yourself, the image is on my facebook page

Ahh I just checked back in and saw this now!! Thank you!!!!!
'05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '13 '14 '15 '16 '17 '18 '19 '22 and soon '23
My 2023 AB Lineup:
Friday AM: TBD
Friday PM: TBD
Saturday AM:TBD
Saturday PM: TBD
Sunday: TBD
Animelover995
Veteran Poster

Post by Animelover995 »

Little late to the party, but did anyone see Lavi Bookman Jr from D Gray-Man? I was in black and red. I also wanted to ask if anyone saw a Shizuo and Izaya. Shizuo was shorter than Izaya. I was Izaya and happened to carry a fake black switchblade. Later in the day both of us had kitty ears on. Hope to see a few pictures! Thanks!
Anime Boston 2020(pending)- Xayah, Crowley(ONS), Kakashi(Gaiden), Maka, Natsu
Anime Boston 2017- Guren, Lavi, Yuri Katsuki, Kakashi(Gaiden), Shizuo
Anime Boston 2016- Lavi, Izaya, Kakashi(Gaiden), Allen Walker
Anime Boston 2015- Allen Walker, Kirito, Asuna
Anime Boston 2013- Tenten