Younger tween to teen cosplayers?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

OtakuGoneWild
Getting the hang of this...

Younger tween to teen cosplayers?

Post by OtakuGoneWild »

I am an anime lover and I'm pretty young comparing to others going to AB, it's my first year to go and it would be cool to know if there are any young cosplayers like me out there^^ I'm going to cosplay as Yona from Akatsuki no Yona and some other character which haven't decided yet :) if any young otakus or cosplayers are going it'd be nice to meet you or even form a little group :p
fairlyghoulish

Re: Younger tween to teen cosplayers?

Post by fairlyghoulish »

I'm still on the younger side of most cosplayers even if I'm not that young. This is my second year going to AB, and I know how it was kind of terrifying because I was young and didn't have any friends last year. I think a group for younger people would be great :)
AB2017
Friday: Snow Halation Eli Ayase (AM) Mary Saotome (PM)
Saturday: Kira Kira Sensation Maki Nishikino (AM) DDLC Yuri (PM) TBD (PPM)
Sunday: Momo Yaoyorozu
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

My 2 daughters (ages 23 & 12) will be cosplaying from Ao No Exorcist. There's usually not a lot of young people cosplaying, so it'd be nice to see. :)
OtakuGoneWild

Post by OtakuGoneWild »

jessackermanxx wrote:I'm still on the younger side of most cosplayers even if I'm not that young. This is my second year going to AB, and I know how it was kind of terrifying because I was young and didn't have any friends last year. I think a group for younger people would be great :)
Aw I'm going to bring some friends this year who are my age and it would be cool if you join us maybe but the thing is that we are only 12 :lol: a little hi would be nice^^
OtakuGoneWild

Post by OtakuGoneWild »

Mamacass wrote:My 2 daughters (ages 23 & 12) will be cosplaying from Ao No Exorcist. There's usually not a lot of young people cosplaying, so it'd be nice to see. :)
Yeah it would be nice to meet up I'm around 12 too and I'm going with my friends^^ if we could see eachother that would be nice :D
A.n.gell
I'm new!

Post by A.n.gell »

I am also a younger otaku and this is my first year to AB however I will sadly not be cosplaying. But I think it's a really nice idea for younger people to meet up.
Sampf
I'm new!

Post by Sampf »

My friend and I will be poorly cosplaying, I will be attempting to be Amon from Tokyo ghoul, My friend will be Kaneki
I will be the version of amon with the trench coat. I think its gray but it may be beige (I am colorblind so I cant tell easily and no one will tell me because they think its funny)
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

Unfortunately, neither of my daughters will be cosplaying this year (their cosplays haven't arrived yet) :-(
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2016 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.