Noragami Photoshoot 2016!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016.

Moderator: Nyuu

HimariChan
Expert Poster

Noragami Photoshoot 2016!

Post by HimariChan »

Since this show is awesome, let's have a photoshoot for it! I will be Yato, and I would love to see some Hiyori's Yukine's, and more! Anyone else in?
cambrasine
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Noragami Photoshoot 2016!

Post by cambrasine »

Hi there!! I am new to cosplay but I plan to be Hiyori one day of Anime Boston 2016! It's not 100% but his spring break lines up perfectly so I will likely have my non-anime nerd boyfriend with me as Yato!! He spoils me heheh
Anime Boston 2016
I will be at my table the Artist Alley all weekend and will cosplay as these characters on yet-to-be-determined days:

Miraculous Ladybug
Hiyori Iki
(Likely with a Yato!)
???
animationalstar
Determined Poster

Post by animationalstar »

A Hiyori and Yato are excited for this year! :D
~Anime Boston 2022!~
Lusamine (Pokemon S&M), Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) Celestia Ludenburg (Danganronpa), Rika (Digimon Tamers), & secret cosplay!
HimariChan
Expert Poster

Post by HimariChan »

Yay! :D I'm super excited to have people interested! I'd love to have some Yukine's, and especially other gods from the show!
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

If i can finish my Hiyori on time
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

Im cosplaying as Yato as well but id love to join. Maybe all the Yatos can fight over Hiyori if theres only one lol
Harichan
I'm new!

Post by Harichan »

Hi hi everyone!

I'm going to be cosplaying as Ebisu Kofuku~♡ Binbougami or the God of Poverty! I'm so excited that you guys love Noragami too and I can't wait for the photoshoot! Let's have so much fun!

P.s. Friday or Saturday?

P.s.s. I hope there will be more gods and regalias to join!! Like a Yukine, Daikoku, Bishamon, or the real Ebisu~♡
HimariChan
Expert Poster

Post by HimariChan »

I'm thinking Saturday for the shoot, but I have never set up a shoot time and date before. :oops: Does anyone have a preference for time or location? I'm not very well informed on good shoot locations, I'm afraid.
Harichan
I'm new!

Post by Harichan »

Saturday sounds great! I have no experience either but have no fear, I think we can do it! ^-^

We should probably organize the shoot to be earlier like in the morning/afternoon, in order to get best lighting and shots of our cosplays, but I'm not opposed to a later time.

Also, I live in Boston so I could scope out some photoshoot locations someday soon so we can claim the area. I'm not quite sure how I would go about reserving it or if you even need to do that..?

I'll be doing some research ^-^~~♡
HimariChan
Expert Poster

Post by HimariChan »

Thanks for the help, Harichan! I also live in the area, so just PM me photos of areas we could use. I think having an outdoor and indoor alternative place (in case of rain/snow) would be a good plan. As for timing, Saturday morning would work well for me. All I think we have to do is submit our photoshoot to the 2016 master list to get it "reserved" once we have a time and place. Does 11am Saturday sound good? Let me know.
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

If you post here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20276 they are creating a giant database of photoshoots being set up. They have a lot already listed if you need ideas for times and locations. And this way we wont run into anyone else doing a shoot lol. Saturday would be good. Or even Friday, there doesnt seem to be too many shoots going on already
HimariChan
Expert Poster

Post by HimariChan »

Hi all! I just posted in the Master Photoshoot thread a time and location for the shoot! We will have it Friday, 1pm, next to the courtyard fountain. If it's raining, we'll move it to the Prudential wall inside opposite the PF Chang's. Let me know if you have any questions!
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

Hi everyone!

I have been asked to be put on the Death Match Waitlist as Yato and I will not be able to come to the photoshoot. I was wondering if there was any chance it could be moved to a different date or a later time? I understand I'm kind of asking a lot for one person, so I'll understand if this cannot be done. But it couldn't hurt to try asking, right? :) I'd just love to meet my fellow convention members who love the show as much as I do
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2016 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.