Post all links to REPORTS here

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2016. Please use stickied threads before starting new ones!

Moderator: Nyuu

striker923
AB Staff

Post all links to REPORTS here

Post by striker923 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:25 pm

If you've written a convention report for a web site or your blog, feel free to reply to this post with a link to your report.

Do not start a new thread in order to post a link. Those threads will be locked or deleted. All con report links should be posted here instead.

If you're posting photos or videos, you should probably post in the PHOTOS or VIDEOS threads instead of here. This is intended for people who want to read text-based reports (which may or may not be accompanied by a bunch of photos and videos.)
Kim Miller Brown
2017 Web Staff, Merchandising Staff, Executive Advisor
2016 EA
2016, 2015, 2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2013 Info Desk Staff

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

HG Revolution
Veteran Poster

Re: Post all links to REPORTS here

Post by HG Revolution » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 am

Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:01 pm

http://cosbook.livejournal.com/ do you mean a review? I posted this in the "how did you feel about 2016 thread" but i guess it doesn't hurt to post it here, but next time might i suggest you call it a REVIEW instead of a report? because report sounds like your reporting something or someone, and review just sounds nicer, i'm just saying. :mrgreen:
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

Eri Kagami
Expert Poster

Post by Eri Kagami » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Our podcasts and report are finally up. Enjoy Anime Boston 2016 memories...in September!

http://scarlet-rhapsody.com/?p=6679

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Finally got around to finishing my recap yesterday: https://sereneadventure.wordpress.com/2 ... ull-recap/

Better late than never. LOL.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee since 2010. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Looking forward to just enjoying AB2017!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^