Jujutsu Kaisen Meetup 2024

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
gucci.gilda
Getting the hang of this...

Jujutsu Kaisen Meetup 2024

Post by gucci.gilda »

Hi!

I hosted/co-hosted the last two meetups for JJK at AB 2022 and 2023! So thanks to everyone who has attended and I hope everyone has enjoyed the meetups as I get better at hosting lol.

I'm more than happy to host again, though I may not be cosplaying from JJK myself (which actually makes it easier to take photos and announce characters/groups). If anyone is interested in helping out or getting experience hosting a gathering I would be more than happy to work with you!

I'm not sure what day this would happen yet, but the likelihood is that I will be in Genshin cosplay so as long as the time does not overlap with a Genshin meetup I'm fine with whatever day if anyone has suggestions.

Last year's meet actually went by pretty quickly and we got a lot of different character combinations/groups in, and then had about 15-20 minutes left in the space just to chat and hang out which was nice. Since JJK's cast hasn't grown too much since, I'm planning on trying to run it pretty similarly to last year.

Edit:
Going to host it on Friday! It should be on the schedule for 12-1pm in Ballroom A.
Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/Zp8YE5b24D
Last edited by gucci.gilda on Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1emon_vii

Re: Jujutsu Kaisen Meetup 2024

Post by 1emon_vii »

Heyo! A friend and I plan on cosplay Gojo and Geto from JJK0 the Movie on Friday! Also have another friend who may be cosplaying Yuta as well. If the gathering ends up being on a Friday, we'd love to join!
Check out my website here: https://1emon-vii.carrd.co/
EZ63
I'm new!

Post by EZ63 »

Hey! I'm cosplaying a female Inumaki on either Saturday or Sunday, but it's still tbd which day. If the timing and everything works out, would love to meet up! :D :D
gucci.gilda

Post by gucci.gilda »

just wanted to make sure everyone knew that this meetup was moved to Friday 12-1pm in Ballroom A!