Bungo Stray Dogs 2024

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Bungo Stray Dogs 2024

Post by puppyrock3 »

Hello all! My group and I had a ton of fun attending the Bungo Stray Dogs meetup last year and would love to see it again in 2024! (We'll actually cosplay from it this time :lol: )

Is there interest from others in hosting or joining? If the hosts from last year would like to do so again, that would be amazing! My squad and I wanted to make this post so that we don't miss out on the opportunity to meet up again, but we're not super invested in hosting ourselves. That said, we have hosted other photoshoots and meetups before, so if nobody wants to but there's a lot of interest in having one, we can fill in!
Last edited by puppyrock3 on Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
leyash.olenic
I'm new!

Re: Bungo Stray Dogs 2024

Post by leyash.olenic »

Hello there!! I was the host this year! I’m glad you had fun! My co-hosts and I do plan to host it in 2024 and we are aiming for the ballroom. We will keep you all up to date as the time comes :D If you are going it AAC we will be hosting a photoshoot there as well!
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

leyash.olenic wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:02 pm Hello there!! I was the host this year! I’m glad you had fun! My co-hosts and I do plan to host it in 2024 and we are aiming for the ballroom. We will keep you all up to date as the time comes :D If you are going it AAC we will be hosting a photoshoot there as well!
Yay! I'm so glad you're planning on hosting again and thanks for keeping us in the loop. I don't live nearby so AB is my only east coast con for now, but I hope AAC is just as fun~!
2024 Cosplays
Mimi, Digimon | Gina, the Great Ace Attorney | Kyoka Izumi, Bungo Stray Dogs | Adam & Oka, Sk8 the Infinity

Daniel Grove
nekropunx88
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nekropunx88 »

leyash.olenic wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:02 pm Hello there!! I was the host this year! I’m glad you had fun! My co-hosts and I do plan to host it in 2024 and we are aiming for the ballroom. We will keep you all up to date as the time comes :D If you are going it AAC we will be hosting a photoshoot there as well!
I've told my friends this before, but the shoot that you guys hosted was what got me to finally watch BSD and now I'm going as Akutagawa next year! The shoot was a lot of fun, even if a bit confusing since I hadn't watched any of the show at that point!
Anime Boston 2017-2019, 2023-2024
Anime California 2019
Anime Expo 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2019
Kumoricon 2012
MinMin
I'm new!

Post by MinMin »

Looking forward to it!! <3
2024:
Bungo Stray Dogs - Dazai Osamu
MHA - Todoroki "Dabi" Touya (Final War)
puppyrock3
Expert Poster

Post by puppyrock3 »

2024 Cosplays

Daniel Grove